EPCOT war memorial?

cmheisel

Original Poster
So... You know enough about Epcot to know about the wand... And about UoE's new color scheme... And the fact that the entrance plaza used to look different (let alone the fact it's called the entrance plaza)...

But you don't know what the "granite emplacements" are?

:rolleyes:

I'm with Sak. You should use some better bait.

I honestly didn't know -- the last time I was at WDW as a kid was in 1989 (between the opening of MGM but before Star Tours opened) and then I went again with my wife in 2007 and we were both surprised by the change to the entrance plaza.

We're going back this year and I've been digging into all things WDW, esp the history of closed and changed attractions but nothing about Leave a Legacy had come on places like Widen Your World and Yesterland.

ScorpionX

One of these days, someone is going to have to photoshop the EPCOT War. Dreamfinder and Figment firing a missile out of the Dream Machine at Nigel Channing. Commander Fullerton spearing Nemo and his buddies. the hovercraft from Horizons, X-2 rocket from Mission: SPACE dogfighting in the middle of Surprise in the Skies or Skyleidoscope. SMRT-1 and Tom Morrow 2.0 duking it out in a laser robot battle. Germany invading France and bombing the United Kingdom. Dinosaurs tearing Ellen to shreds. An army of Test Track cars invading Hub City/Center Core. The Kitchen Kabaret cast eating Patrick Warburton. Canada going "Eh?"

This reminds me of a scene from the South Park episode, Imaginationland: Part 1. It was when the terrorists came on over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom