Epcot vs. MGM?

Mr Bill

Original Poster
Which park would you expect to be more crowded this weekend? Epcot has the F&G Festival going on, but MGM has the first week of Star Wars Weekends.

EDIT: Sorry, just realized I posted this in the wrong forum:(

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Just a guess here, but I'd say MGM because it's the first week of Star Wars Weekends, whereas Epcot's F&G Festival has been going on for awhile.

Of course I could be completely off base. :hammer: :wave:

They'll both probably be very busy.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
MGM will be packed - last year I ran into a friendly woman at MK who was talking about the event at MGM and specificly opening day. She said it was a nightmare, wall to wall people, and that was BEFORE the park opened. She had run over to MK to get away from the crowds.

So, MGM will be a mess. At opening, the front gates will be rushed, and later in the day don't go near Star Tour, and particularly not it's shop. They create a second line just to get into the shop, 1 person out, 1 person in type deal.

Dukeblue1016

MGM will be packed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eyyyyyyoooo

b21nhl

i remember it actually being not too bad around sunset blvd. it was just packed around the lake and back. (mickey avenue, streets of america, and of course star tours)

KentB3

mousermerf said:
MGM will be packed - last year I ran into a friendly woman at MK who was talking about the event at MGM and specificly opening day. She said it was a nightmare, wall to wall people, and that was BEFORE the park opened. She had run over to MK to get away from the crowds.

So, MGM will be a mess. At opening, the front gates will be rushed, and later in the day don't go near Star Tour, and particularly not it's shop. They create a second line just to get into the shop, 1 person out, 1 person in type deal.

Tell me about it! When I went to Disney-MGM Studios last November, they were having ABC Soap Weekend, and you just described it perferctly! :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom