EPCOT Tours?

pfeigelm

Does anyone know a good site that will tell me about the various tours of EPCOT? By good I mean unbiased. I am interested in doing something backstagey, without going underwater.

Thank you.

brkgnews

Your main options for backstage but not underwater at EPCOT are Undiscovered Future World and Backstage Magic.

On my tour (always subject to change, change, change) UFW included backstage at Mission Space, Test Track, Energy, SSE, and a bit of World Showcase. Note that "backstage" doesn't neccessarily mean seeing all the neat inner workings. It may just mean you're in an area that guests dfon't normally see. This could be as boring as an unused room. Still, well worth the $50 or so.

Ditto for Backstage Magic. It's the uber tour of three Disney parks (MK, MGM, EPC) both onstage and backstage. Hella expensive, but again well worth it.

Upvote 0

brkgnews

pfeigelm said:
Yes, Undiscovered Future World looks like a winner.

How far in advance should I book it? I assume they fill up.
I would book it as soon as you know when you want to do it (assuming you're within whatever the maximum booking dates). It may or may not fill up, depending on season, but no need to take the risk.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom