Epcot this Saturday Question

Tomorrow'sChild

Hey Everybody, headed to Epcot for "Drinks Around the World" this weekend. Just wondering what the lines have been like these last couple of weeks at Epcot. Thanks!

dave2822

Just last week I saw TT at a consistent 45-60, M:S at 25-40, and Soarin' anywhere from 60-100, but usually in the 75 range.

The Seas w/ Nemo, no matter the posted wait time, generally had a 10-20 min wait, everything else was just about a walk-on.

I can vouch for those numbers up until July 2, havent been there this week, don't know if there is an extra surge with this such a popular vacation week.

Enjoy your visit :wave:

Upvote 0

cb3k

If drinks around the world is what you are going for...I would get up very early...hit one or two of your "MUST SEE ATTRACTIONS"...and spend the rest of the day enjoying each country...grab a guinness and watch "the British Invasion" ...grab another guinness and watch "Off Kilter".....a Kirin Ichiban is great to watch the small street show in China (cirque du soleil'ish)...Ive done it several times and (being a college student, whose school is a stone throw away) and I enjoy it much more when just having a good meal, good drinks, and enjoying what WORLD SHOWCASE has to offer....I would save FutureWorld for another time when it is less crowded...Have fun and be safe...Remember, the monorail doesnt take you to your home (unless you are staying on the seven seas lagoon of course).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom