EPCOT Tap. of Dreams back to Nations

FutureCEO

Original Poster
The latest rumor is that Tapestry of Nations may come back in a new form once Tapestry of Dreams goes down. The popular rumor right now is that the one set of parade equipment that will be cut from the show this month will be tweaked and reworked into new show elements. Another rumor says that many of the main Disney Characters will be involved in this replacement parade, each with a float that will tie in that character to a particular World Showcase Pavilion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think this sounds cool

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I sincerely, in the most polite way I can, am telling you, that this is NOT going to happen.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by TravisM
well please something that doesn;t put me asleep.

go to the mexico pavilion while ToD is going on and start eating packets of hot sauce... then ask the cook at the San Angel Inn if you can sit on the stovetop. I guarantee you'll be awake then.. (sorry.. random moment!)

wdwcrazy

I sincerely, in the most polite way I can, am telling you, that this is NOT going to happen

What are you talking about?!?! Everything on screamscape is right! You=wrong. Screamscape=right. :D :animwink:

drewDAK

How bout this for a new parade:

Tapestry of Parades.

It can feature one float from every single parade Disney had in the past.

Oh wait, they already do that. It's called "We'll just change the name of this parade and tell people that we have an ALL NEW parade. Then we'll laugh as we make another $50."

AdLibSean

Originally posted by djmatthews
If I remember correctly, when I was watching the WDW holiday planner guide, there was no mention of ToN or ToD!
Typically during the holiday season they run the Candlelight Processional which puts the Tapestry parades on hold til after Christmas- maybe thats why it wasn't on the tape???

TURKEY

Originally posted by Michael72688
I saw the Candle light thing, and they did ToD, twice the night I was there, and it was begining of Dec.

Yep. I was there from the 20th to Jan 4th and ToD ran twice on most nights except for inclement weather.

If you thought getting around WS was bad with just ToD, it was much worse with Candlelight's lines.

Michael72688

yea, just so it fits around the candle light. I was there on Mon. and now they are doing it 6:10 & 7:45, why? last time I was there they did it at 6:30 & 8:10

O2Binspired

i'm sorry to butt in...

I just trying to figure out if there is indeed a parade (or two) expected on Christmas Eve, and if so at what time(s)...and then do they still do Illuminations also--at 9 or after the last processional?
We are wondering what we'll be in the middle as we leave our 6:45 candlelight processional to head to our 8:10 dinner at Chefs de France. (Sounds like potential chaos!) Oh well, who cares. It'll be Christmastime. Hopefully they won't rush us through dinner because of park closing time or whatever. Thanks!

SewIn2Disney

Originally posted by drewDAK
How bout this for a new parade:

Tapestry of Parades.

It can feature one float from every single parade Disney had in the past.

Oh wait, they already do that. It's called "We'll just change the name of this parade and tell people that we have an ALL NEW parade. Then we'll laugh as we make another $50."

LOL!!!!:lol:

I just want the original tapestry parade back :cry: why must things change?

Quick question: is the music the same or did they change it for both Tapestry parades? I absolutly love the first one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom