Epcot rides and attractions

CThaddeus

Present Epcot: Spaceship Earth, Cranium Command (when it's open), The American Adventure, and Ellen's Energy Adventure.
Past EPCOT: Hard to pick just one. Spaceship Earth, Horizons, World of Motion, Journey Into Imagination, Captain EO, The American Adventure, and Cranium Command all made me fall in love with that Park.
Least Favorite Epcot: Test Track, Journey Into Your Imagination (2000), Journey Into Imagination with Figment, and though I like the attractions, the current Nemo ride and Soarin' don't fit in Epcot.
Least Favorite EPCOT: Symbiosis and the original Universe of Energy (though the songs were great). These were all eductation, no entertainment...deadly dull.

Joepic

I've actually never been on Soarin' yet...It'll have to be Test Track. I love Mission Space and all, but I just don't get the same feeling as I do on Test Track, or any other Disney ride. I don't know why. I do love it though...

Test Track is a lot longer, too.

Champion

I've actually never been on Soarin' yet...It'll have to be Test Track. I love Mission Space and all, but I just don't get the same feeling as I do on Test Track, or any other Disney ride. I don't know why. I do love it though...

Test Track is a lot longer, too.

M:S is two seconds longer than TT.

I guess I'll never understand the TT love. Hopefully they will one day use the ride system in an attraction that I enjoy.

Ella's Mommy

SSE ( I love Jeremy Irons Voice) Since the dawn of recorded time:lol:
Original Rio de Tiempo
Maelstrom
And for my mother I will through in that SOARIN!!!!!!! is her FAVORITE ride!!!!

JWG

I like TT and its a FP attraction - so obviously popular enough to demand attention.

I think both FT and MS have shorter than average life spans. MS evidenced by the need to totally eliminate the "thrill" from the attraction. It seems I'm reading at least once every other year they have to modify the ride's intensity. Pretty soon it'll just be a 4 minute movie.

TT - I just think the novelty will wear off soon. I get its been around for 8 years or whatever now - but I can't see it making it much more than 10-15 total. Its a test track, nothing overly exciting about it after you've done it a couple of times. I actually like the line queues more than the ride.

TT is a favorite, but only because I don't do it all the time.

KaliSplash

I suppose I'll go with Mission:Space. But Soarin' is very good.
Space Ship Earth (Cronkite version), is my traditional favorite.

CThaddeus

I guess I'll never understand the TT love. Hopefully they will one day use the ride system in an attraction that I enjoy.

Too true. Riding in a car through various conditions is no different than what I do every freakin' day of my life. Why would I go to Epcot to do what I already do? How lame is that? All I ever learned from the ride is that World of Motion was infinitely better.

donaldfan

SpaceShip Earth and American Adventure (do I have to pick)??

ROE is my absolute favorite attraction/show of all of the Disney parks.

hack2112

Cranium Command. I can't remember ever going on WoM (although I really wanted to!), and I loved Horizons, but I was scared of heights and I always has to look down (Gulp!). I've always enjoyed Cranium Command because it's the one ride I remember from my childhood, and I still enjoy the corny jokes and such. "Where do you think you are, Disney World?" - General Knowledge Ahh, good times, good times...

P.S. I do like TT, M:S, and I LOVE Soarin' as well as Figment (Which also holds a special place in my heart), but Cranium Command has never changed, even when the pavilion was closed. I did it again in '06 when I went purposely in December to the World, and i will never forget it, ever. Sorry if I don't share your opinion and you start bashing me, but it's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

P.P.S. Please don't bash me, I was making a point, I think it happens way to often on the board, but that's what happens when you gather a lot of headstrong Disney people! In fact, I kind of like the bashing, gives me something to read! :p :slurp: :p

CThaddeus

Cranium Command. I can't remember ever going on WoM (although I really wanted to!), and I loved Horizons, but I was scared of heights and I always has to look down (Gulp!). I've always enjoyed Cranium Command because it's the one ride I remember from my childhood, and I still enjoy the corny jokes and such. "Where do you think you are, Disney World?" - General Knowledge Ahh, good times, good times...

P.S. I do like TT, M:S, and I LOVE Soarin' as well as Figment (Which also holds a special place in my heart), but Cranium Command has never changed, even when the pavilion was closed. I did it again in '06 when I went purposely in December to the World, and i will never forget it, ever. Sorry if I don't share your opinion and you start bashing me, but it's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

P.P.S. Please don't bash me, I was making a point, I think it happens way to often on the board, but that's what happens when you gather a lot of headstrong Disney people! In fact, I kind of like the bashing, gives me something to read! :p :slurp: :p

I'm totally with you. Cranium Command is one of Disney's best attractions EVER. I went in December last year just to see Wonders of Life again, too. I hope they open it again someday...I may have to make another special trip for it.

Mikester71

Has to be Test Track, hands down for me. Spaceship Earth is a close second though. Rode Soarin for the first time a couple of months ago and would have to say that it is now my 3rd favourite Epcot attraction.

hack2112

I'm totally with you. Cranium Command is one of Disney's best attractions EVER. I went in December last year just to see Wonders of Life again, too. I hope they open it again someday...I may have to make another special trip for it.
Glad to see someone on my side. I hope they open WoL this winter, so I can make plans to go (the benefits of living in Florida). Probably just to see CC and The Making of Me (big Martin Short fan since I saw Martin Short's new musical Martin Short: Fame Becomes Me and got his autograph). Just glad to see I'm not alone. Makes me feel better. Much better...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom