Epcot & Restraunts?

Aside from the Coral Reef (I've tried it already and want sumtin new even though I liked it) what would guys sugjest? I was thinking Mexico so if you have anything to say about their restraunt or any others in Epcot, I would be very grateful.

iluvwdw

The San Angel Inn in Mexico is amazing! It is dark and romantic inside...so if you're looking for romance, this is the place! My dh and I went a couple of years ago (before we had our ds) and we sat at a table overlooking el rio de tiempo and the erupting volcano in the background...the atmosphere was to die for! And the margaritas were just as good as the food. We had a great time!

My second fave spot in The World Showcase is definitely Le Cellier in Canada. I have been there numerous times and I have NEVER been disappointed in anything I have eaten! Everything is delicious. I would suggest to go for the last lunch seating (approx 4pm?...something like that). Last year we went and it was EMPTY...it was wonderful. My DS was 7 months old and he was having a great time, "talking" to everyone in the restaurant....since it was so empty, he echoed through the whole place! Everyone had a great time!

Upvote 0

rokcandy

Get the fish 'n chips on the waterfront side, check out Teppanyaki and the Canada Steakhouse...Chefs de France is good too but a bit overrated - too expensive lol.

Upvote 0

Quiltgrma

I have eaten at Mexico, Italy, Great Britain and China. I really enjoyed them all. Probably my least favorite was the Rose and Crown, but I wasn't thrilled by the food in the pubs of England either (but the pint of cider made up for it). None of them were really good choices to take children to, they are usually tired and don't like to wait for a real service meal.

Upvote 0

RyanS

I love Le Cellier, their Surf and Turf is the best. But, you can't go wrong with good old cheeseburgers at the American Adventure, haha.

Upvote 0

goofyman

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant
I would suggest the Teppanyaki in Japan and also LeCellier Steakhouse in Canada. Another good choice is Chefs de France or Alredo's in Italy. I've never eaten in Mexico, so I can't say. I plan on trying it in Dec. for the Meet though.

Good luck!

Pam

We ahve eaten at Tappanyaki. The food was realy good and the chef was great. My only problem was that at most traditinal Janapese steak houses outside of WDW they usally serve a mizo soup and shrimp appetizer included in the meal. Here they did not and we were told it was simply beause they are so busy that they have to cut these things out to help move the crowds faster. Otherwise I highly recommed it

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom