Epcot Restaurants in July

scoobygirl39541

Original Poster
We're making our ADRs now for our late July trip and can't find any availability for Garden Grill or Coral Reef for any day on our trip, any time. Are they closed in July? Garden Grill I understand because characters, but Coral Reef too? Just seems odd.

nickys

Premium Member
We're making our ADRs now for our late July trip and can't find any availability for Garden Grill or Coral Reef for any day on our trip, any time. Are they closed in July? Garden Grill I understand because characters, but Coral Reef too? Just seems odd.
They’re both open. GG isn’t doing breakfast yet.

If using the app, try the website and vice versa.

I just tried using the website, choosing the restaurant first and then using the “check availability” button and got times up.

scoobygirl39541

Original Poster
Thanks. Hm I tried that and still no luck for ANY time of either. Weird. Trying to get GG for lunch on July 16 and Coral Reef for dinner on July 20. I'll keep trying!

ETA: I see that both of those are used for the garden Rocks concert series dining package. Disney is probably holding a bunch of ressies for that and then will probably release them last minute. That makes more sense.

Last edited:

RememberWhen

Thanks. Hm I tried that and still no luck for ANY time of either. Weird. Trying to get GG for lunch on July 16 and Coral Reef for dinner on July 20. I'll keep trying!

ETA: I see that both of those are used for the garden Rocks concert series dining package. Disney is probably holding a bunch of ressies for that and then will probably release them last minute. That makes more sense.
You could also set up a reservation finder search on touringplans. I think it requires a membership, but they have a free option if you don’t want to pay. I’ve had a lot of luck on there.

Chi84

Premium Member
You could also set up a reservation finder search on touringplans. I think it requires a membership, but they have a free option if you don’t want to pay. I’ve had a lot of luck on there.
After successfully using the free option a few times I bought a Touringplans subscription. It doesn’t cost much and it helps useful sites continue to provide services.

scoobygirl39541

Original Poster
I've done the free and paid for dining notifications before. I've had more success with the pay one. I have these set up now!

HouCuseChickie

While I can't confirm this is what's going on, I've had this happen to me around the holidays with Candlelight Processional.

Beacon Joe

I had a terrible experience booking ADRs for July. Just a lot of weirdness at least for me ( https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...-else-replaced-fastpass.977477/#post-10267203 )

You may want to try calling to make reservations. For me, the 60 days from check-in situation seems to have been completely broken and I had to repeatedly run queries and slowly make reservations as the week proceeded.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom