EPCOT PHOTO UPDATE: Ice Station Cool,a Figment Halloween, Etc.

dr_teeth90210

Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Great to hear that the crowds are so small! I've always wanted to ride something twice in a row... what time of day were you doing that?

I hope the lines stay good and short for next week! :D

It was 6:30 pm when we rode Test Track 3 times in a row. September is normally a very slow month, but combine that with all of these hurricanes and the fact that it was a rainy day made it EXTREMELY SLOW.

I believe the snow globe was $70.

MichelleBelle

Great pics!! I'm gonna join the club in saying how much I love that Figment snowglobe... Your picture of SE was so awesome it actually bummed me out that I'm not there, haha...

Does anyone know if these are only available in the parks, or are they something that you can call and order?

LilDucky

Master Yoda said:
I think that snow globe falls into the $70-$100 range. I keep meaning to pick one up but I always seem to remember it about 10 minuets after leaving the park.

dr_teeth90210 said:
I believe the snow globe was $70.

Thank you! Even if I dont get it for my sister...I just might get it for myself :lookaroun :lookaroun

CaptainMichael

DisneyBunny said:
Great to hear that the crowds are so small! I've always wanted to ride something twice in a row... what time of day were you doing that?

I hope the lines stay good and short for next week! :D
Well, that depends on your perspective. If you are the Walt Disney Co., small crowds are a bad thing. If you are a guest, it is wonderful. However, guests will eventually be affected by this because Disney will have less to spend on rehabs and additions. Luckily, September is traditionally a slow month and nothing out of the ordinary.

Forgive my crazy rambling :hammer:

PixyDust

MichelleBelle said:
Great pics!! I'm gonna join the club in saying how much I love that Figment snowglobe... Your picture of SE was so awesome it actually bummed me out that I'm not there, haha...

Does anyone know if these are only available in the parks, or are they something that you can call and order?

You can always call WDW Mail Order and order ANYTHING you see in the parks. 407-363-6200
Sometimes, you really need to be good at describing what it is you want, but then, if you're ordering something like "the 2006 official WDW calendar", they don't need anything else to go on.

DopeysGirl1226

That is an absloutly amazing picture of Spaceship Earth! My background is in grahic arts and in photography, and that is probably the best picture of Spaceship Earth I have ever seen.

Truely amazing!

dr_teeth90210 said:
On one final note, I was standing in line for Soarin' when the preshow ended and we stood there for about 5 minutes until a CM came rushing out of a backstage area and proceeded to move everybody to the other terminal. While eavesdropping on sevral cm's it sounded like somebody threw up on the ride and they had to close down Concourse #2 for clean up. Any CM's working on Soarin' tonight (09/21/2005) want to confirm?

At Disney they like to refer to those situations as "Protein Spills"

Anyways. I was thinking about going to EPCOT this morning but I woke up late, and had to study for a test. Prolly a late afternoon visit tommorow after I get off of work.

GoofyMom2

STR8FAN2005 said:
That picture of Spaceship Earth is awesome!

I agree.... it is gorgeous! My colors never come out that nicely for night pics......

Thanks for the updates..... makes me want to be there!

MichelleBelle

PixyDust said:
You can always call WDW Mail Order and order ANYTHING you see in the parks. 407-363-6200
Sometimes, you really need to be good at describing what it is you want, but then, if you're ordering something like "the 2006 official WDW calendar", they don't need anything else to go on.

Thanks Pixy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom