Epcot passport for kids?

mishel635

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I've searched the boards but can't find anything recent. Does anyone know if they still have the passports at Epcot that the kids can get stamped at each country? And if so where you can get them? Thanks!

eliz603

We didn't do the passport, but we always do the masks that have the stick and get that stamped in each country. So yes on the stamp, not sure on passport.

3Caballeros

Yes, they have the passports. Go to the Port of Entry store at the beginning of World showcase & the passports are at the cash registers. I think they are $7 or $10 each and have the passport & stickers. At each country, the person at kidcot will stamp, date & write something in their language.
For free, you can get a Duffy Bear or Perry coloring page on a stick. At each country, the person at Kidcot will put their countries name/colors on it.
We did the passport for the first time last year just to give our daughter something different to do...and she still did the free Duffy Bear.

awesomeinabox

They're also at the England shops for some reason.

I'd stick with the bear on the stick. As a child my entire family did the passport thing... It is my worst memory of the world (as well as everyone else I've talked to about it). I think I still have mine in a box in the attic.

MMDVC

Why is it your worst memory? I still have mine and think it is a great educational tool. Thanks for reminding me for future trips with my grandchildren.

3Caballeros

Back when it was a mark each country put a "charm" on the mask that represented the country. In what way do they put the colors on there?
I was trying to figure out how to describe how the person uses markers to write or draw on the back. I will take a photo to show what I am trying to explain because some just write and others do flag colors of their country.

UberPlannerMom

I was trying to figure out how to describe how the person uses markers to write or draw on the back. I will take a photo to show what I am trying to explain because some just write and others do flag colors of their country.
So no more attaching things, huh? We may have to switch over to the passport thing :(

3Caballeros

Price on the passport is $9.95. We liked doing it.
1391684858916.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom