Epcot Parking?

Mrs Potts

Original Poster
OK this is really silly but I just have to confirm something. My co-worker insists that Epcot does not have its own parking lot. She said you have to park at TTC and take the monorail over. I could have sworn they have their own parking lot. But we've always used Disney transportation so I could be wrong. She said the signs directing you to Epcot are just for the busses, not for cars. Is there a parking lot for Epcot?

ratherbeinwdw

OK this is really silly but I just have to confirm something. My co-worker insists that Epcot does not have its own parking lot. She said you have to park at TTC and take the monorail over. I could have sworn they have their own parking lot. But we've always used Disney transportation so I could be wrong. She said the signs directing you to Epcot are just for the busses, not for cars. Is there a parking lot for Epcot?
LOL!!!!! Yes. They have their own parking lot.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member

There is a parking lot at EPCOT (also at DHS and DAK).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom