Epcot or mgm on new year eve ?

carlosjv

hey guys , ill be at epcot on new year eve, but now im just thinking why not mgm , so what do you think do i keep this idea about doing epcot , which park has a better show , better party etc , this is my first new year on wdw :p so what do you recomend ?:wave:

n2dizney24

I have been to Disney several times for New Years Eve. We always go to MGM...they have a great live stage show full of music, DJs, dancing.....it is geared more toward teenage through middle adult crowd.....I have never been to EPCOT so I can't tell you exactly what they have going on. Hope this helps and have a Magical trip!!!:xmas:

Upvote 0

shimshim

This will be my first New Year's Eve at WDW as well. ;)

So with that said, I can't say much but I heard Epcot is quite the choice on New Year's Eve, because apparently each country rings in the New Year as they go - which seems like a lot of fun. But my friend and I will be in MGM on New Year's, as we have an early dinner at the Brown Derby that day, so we figure we'll just stay there. That and maybe there will be less crowds compared to Epcot. . .not like we'll ever get away from the crowds during that time of year down there anyway. ;)

Upvote 0

DisneySaint

NYE is the busiest day for Epcot - so make sure you know that before you come in. The park hits capacity fairly early and wait times make riding anything nearly impossible. Last year Soarin' had a wait time of 4 hours and the line wrapped up the stairs and outside the building.

Upvote 0

BwanaBob

EPCOT. Period.

Awesome.

Better parking possibilities. Just don't try to get a spot up front. You'll be in the lot for SEVERAL hours after the shows. All the parks let out at the same time and it gets UGLY!!!

Stay on-property, if possible.

Upvote 0

BwanaBob

NYE is the busiest day for Epcot - so make sure you know that before you come in. The park hits capacity fairly early and wait times make riding anything nearly impossible. Last year Soarin' had a wait time of 4 hours and the line wrapped up the stairs and outside the building.

Oh, yeah. I forgot. Good point.

Don't even bother to try and plan anything that day. If you get on/in an attraction, just be happy.

:eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom