Epcot Operating Hours

Pabgo

Original Poster
I was just looking at intercot.com, and it says that Future World (March 1-31st) is only open until 7:00, but then for a lot of the rides it says they're open until 9:00. It also says that World Showcase closes at 9:00, but doesn't Illuminations START at 9:00? Someone help me out please! lol

Disneyfanman

Your information is correct. Future world officially closes at 7:00 PM, and at that time many of the smaller attractions and some of the food service end their day. The major stuff remains open. A large chunk of the crowds have moved into the World Showcase by that time, and Disney is busy preparing for Illuminations. The WS shops are really busy and it's a lot of fun over there, especially after dark. The shops and attractions in the WS stay open until 9:00 PM, which is when Illuminations begins. During the show everything serves their final guests and closes up. If people are eating or shopping at 9:00 the stores and restaurants allow them to finish. I know people who have been eating in one of the restaurants until after 10:00 PM. The Illuminations lagoon show ends at about 9:20 and everyone heads for the exits in a huge, massive crowd. At that time only a few of the general merchandise shops are open for new customers, and people sometimes stop there on their way out of the park.

The Mak

Adding on to the previous post: Mission:Space, Test Track, Soarin, and Spaceship Earth are all open until Epcot closes every night.

During nights with Extra Magic Hours the following will remain open until park closing and remain open for EMH:

El Rio del Tiempo (Mexico)
Honey, I Shrunk the Audience
Journey Into Imagination With Figment
Living with the Land
American Adventure
Maelstrom (Norway)
Mission: SPACE
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
Test Track

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom