EPCOT on TLC (9:00 - 4/14/02)

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Next Sunday (4-14-02) on cable station TLC at 9:00, they're doing a special on Superstructures and included in the commercial preview is EPCOT's very own Spaceship Earth. For anyone desiring to know more about the structure, take a look. I think it looks pretty interesting.

NowInc

Woah...thanks for the heads up...thats actually rare that TLC takes the time to do anything with disney on it...

s25843

Damn, I was just going to post it, and you beat me to it :lol:
Anyways the show's name is Superstructures of America

zonguy

Reach for the Sky
TLC 45 10:00PM-11:00PM Sunday Apr 14
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mount Rushmore; NASA's Vehicle Assembly Building; Louisiana Superdome; Disney World; Las Vegas; new home of the Los Angeles Symphony Orchestra; the International Space Station.

The site I got this from is set for Eastern TZ

s25843

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
Looks like an evening of Disney of the learning channel.
Dont Get Your Hopes Up, its probally just going to be a little 2-5 minute segment about Epcot Center, nothing big, because the show is about all different buildings, not just Disney

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by s25843

Dont Get Your Hopes Up, its probally just going to be a little 2-5 minute segment about Epcot Center, nothing big, because the show is about all different buildings, not just Disney

I know that...but it is nice to see a TV network that doesn't like to advertise Disney too much show them at all. 2-5 minutes is fine for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom