Epcot NYE

rosebudd

Original Poster
We're gonna be in Epcot for NYE this year. We know CROWDS. We're trying to prepare the best we can and that includes preparing for the midnight fireworks. We don't want to be sitting on concrete for hours waiting, but still want a good view. We've heard they open up lawns at future world, is that a good place to watch them? We were also thinking of being at Tokyo Dining and then viewing from inside by the windows. Has anyone done that for NYE before? Can you still see them even if people are on the balcony? We have an adr scheduled just in case that's what we want to do at 9:40. This way we can request a window seat and have time to wait for while. Does that sound like a good idea?

If anyone has advice about the best way to view the fireworks without sitting or on concrete for hours waiting, please help me out!

Last edited:

Sloan

I've done NYE at Epcot once - quite an experience. We did not dine at Tokyo Dining that night, (I think we did Le Cellier) but that seems like a really good idea. There's probably something good going on at the American Gardens Stage for NYE (there was that night), so you'll be in a prime location. My guess is you will want to be outside for the actual fireworks, as they are unusually spectacular, and I think peering through the window would be too limiting ....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
We're gonna be in Epcot for NYE this year. We know CROWDS. We're trying to prepare the best we can and that includes preparing for the midnight fireworks. We don't want to be sitting on concrete for hours waiting, but still want a good view. We've heard they open up lawns at future world, is that a good place to watch them? We were also thinking of being at Tokyo Dining and then viewing from inside by the windows. Has anyone done that for NYE before? Can you still see them even if people are on the balcony? We have an adr scheduled just in case that's what we want to do at 9:40. This way we can request a window seat and have time to wait for while. Does that sound like a good idea?

If anyone has advice about the best way to view the fireworks without sitting or on concrete for hours waiting, please help me out!
No need to sit for hours unless you want front row. Even at 5mins to show time, there is plenty of viewing space around the lagoon, but you will be in crowds about 10 people back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom