Epcot/MK Question

Florida Rocks

hey there, we usually visit during a rather slow period at disney and over the years we usually just go to epcot at opening, fastpass soarin, ride test track & mission space, watch honey I shrunk the audience and than head over to the magic kingdom at about 1:30 or 2 until about 7:30 before heading back to catch illuminations. This always worked fine, as we've seen world showcase and it doesn't interest us to see it anymore. however on our next vacation we will be visiting from march 17-24, which I heard is much busier... do you think we will still be able to do that during a busier period of time?

thanks!

Philo

I'm not really sure what the crowds would be like but I guess it would be possible.

If your worried then try and schedule it on a day with either EMH (morning) at EPCOT or evening at MK, that way you will have time to do everything (as long as you get the soarin' FP straight away!)

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Yes its possible to go from EPCOT to MK and back to EPCOT in a day - it depends how much you want to do in each park. Crowds will probably be busier so you may be limited in what you acheive in each park.

Why not start in MK, do what you want and then go to EPCOT and stay there until Illuminations ? This way you cut out half the travelling between parks

Upvote 0

DivineMadness7

While I think it's *possible* I don't know how *practical* it will be this time of year. You'll be there for several days though, so you could always do it on a different day....so if you're just asking about crowds at that time, my guess would be it would be difficult to get that much done at both parks in one day. You're asking if you could hop twice in a day, seeing Epcot, then MK and then Epcot again. But if you're going to be there for a week, why not just stay at MK that night? Go back to Epcot for Illuminations another night...I guess I'm a bit confused what you're getting at here?:veryconfu

Upvote 0

Florida Rocks

Original Poster
well you see, we spend an entire day at the magic kingdom, but we always like to make it back for part of another day to catch some of the attractions we missed there.. to us, as long as we can catch the four big attractions at epcot, we're content!

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

You will definite see more crowds during this time period. I see how your plan might work on a slow day, but I can't see how it would work if you have to contend with crowds. You will be there quite a few days. Why not spend one day at the MK and one at Epcot or just hop once per day? You have enough time to slow down and enjoy yourself.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom