Epcot is rolling out 2nd Segway tour

maxime29

Premium Member
I don't see an issue with using the slow key for the segway tour. I'm not in a rush to see everything or looking to go the top speed. They let us stop at American Adventure to get photos with SSE and to ride around more.

I did have one instance going from AA to Japan where there was a decline and my speed was causing my Segway to tilt backwards as a warning. Sort of nervous I would fall, but I held on.

BJMidget

Yoop33 said:
Wow only 240? I mean I am not up there yet but would like to be. How about the height issue? I am 6'5 and everyone that I have seen riding these things are under 6'0. Do the Segways have an adjustable handel bar?
the weight limit in 250 on the regular. they do have an adjustable handlebar, I'm 6'3 and it is fine.

Dwarful

Side note to MainStreetUSA....are you alright? Suffer any damage from the tornado? We got stuck at a truck stop on I-55 for an hour...with 3 little girls...not exactly fun.

Now back to the segway, I think if you've only done slow then "slow" is great, but if you get a chance to do a segway tour outside of WDW its worth it. Like I said, I haven't done the tour at WDW ...YET...but the tour at STSC is incredible.

Main Street USA

Dwarful said:
Side note to MainStreetUSA....are you alright? Suffer any damage from the tornado? We got stuck at a truck stop on I-55 for an hour...with 3 little girls...not exactly fun.

Now back to the segway, I think if you've only done slow then "slow" is great, but if you get a chance to do a segway tour outside of WDW its worth it. Like I said, I haven't done the tour at WDW ...YET...but the tour at STSC is incredible.
Yeah, like I said, I'll definitely do the WDW tour, and overall I prefer it, just because I'm in Epcot.

As for the tornado and storms over here, my subdivision survived, but I'm about a mile from the K&G that was basically destroyed. Amazing how close you can be and not have any damage. I'm very lucky. I was away for the week and my plane landed about an hour or so after the storms ended. I got home and saw a totally dark city. Pretty freaky sight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom