EpCoT - Honey i shrunk the audience - please help me obtain the song from it!!

Pmiln

Original Poster
Hi on the 3D ride/show honey i shrunk the audience at 'Epcot' there is a pre showing about the futre of life (I think?). But there is a song 'true colours' that disney them selves have created. It has got to be the most happiest and pleasing song i have ever heard!
The song itself goes a bit like this:
'I see your true colours shining through'
'i see your true colours and thats all it takes'
'So don't be afraid to let them show'
'Your true colours'
'True colours'
'So buetiful, like a Rainbow'
I know the original was done by some lady which i have forgotten, but 'Disney's' version is by far the greatest ever !!!
I search all over when i was over there (as i live in the UK) and have emailed 'Disney quite a few times, but with no luck. So i beg to everyone out there please help me obtain the track some how?! i am will to buy or whatever, it would remind me of the great memories i have of 'Disney'!
Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!
Paul -UK

Luau Cove

I can tell you that woman you forgot is none other that the famous Cindy Lauper and was also performed by Phil Collins and Fredro Starr in a rap version. However there is someone called Sarina Paris which seems to be a popular version on WinMx. Try it, maybe it's the one you are looking for.

Personally, I miss MAKING MEMORIES.

-->Luau

MKCustodial

One of the times I went to Disney with an travel group, the video they sold of the trip have MAKING MEMORIES in the end... :lol: I never knew it was actually a Disney song!!

By the way, does it go "taking pictures is making memories". Just so that I know we're talking about the same one.

goudaman40

True Colors

First of all - thanks - now you have me singing the song in my head.

Cyndi Lauper did a version of this song back in the 80's so it's not that hard to find.

Another good website to go to for downloads is audiogalaxy It is free - all you have to do is download their satellite and you are on your way. Just make sure you spell "true colors" - hope this helps!

Luau Cove

Originally posted by MKCustodial

By the way, does it go "taking pictures is making memories". Just so that I know we're talking about the same one.

That's right. It's a hard to find right now, though I preserved it in my Disney cassette, the one which included songs from MK at Disneyland on one side and on the other side: Epcot. For me: Disney's finest album. Later I'll post which songs it includes.

-->LuAu

Tom Morrow

Even though the Honey I Shrunk the Audience pre-show is more or less an advertisement for Kodak, I always find it pretty moving and inspirational. Cindy Lauper is the main singer? Whoah!

MCMike37

Originally posted by Tom Morrow
Cindy Lauper is the main singer? Whoah!

No. She sung the song first, then it was remade a few times. The version in HISTA is not Cyndi Lauper.

I personally think Phil Collin's version is the best though.

Nut4Disney

Yeah, the version that is at HISTA is not Cyndi Lauper. The video of the pictures of the kids and the song playing always makes my wife and I cry. It is so well done.

Justin149

True colors

True COlors can be found on auido galaxy.... its definelty an excellent song and i highly recomend it..

their are also three versions of the song as well..

the first one a studio remix of it very well done (perfect quality)and is widely found on file sharing software

the second is a recorded version from HISTA, pretty bad quality but its exactly as found in the pre-show

the third is the full quality version of the pre-show, which i have yet been bale to find, any one know where i can find it?????!!!???

thanks
Justin

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom