Epcot Help

fullerdb

I will arrive christmas eve and get to the park at 7:00 . I have dinner reservations for 7:40- is anything open in future world after dinner or do I need to stick to worldshowcase?

Thanking you in advance

Mystic

Some things in Future World stay open until park closing but not everything. I believe things like Test Track, Mission: Space, Spaceship Earth and Soarin' all stay open until park closing. Pick up a guide map and check the tip board in Innoventions Plaza to be sure. Enjoy!:king:

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

I don't know where you're having dinner. There's a good chance
a: It'll take you a while to get into the park. There might be people coming in just to get dinner, and/or to see Illuminations. You may even have trouble making your 7:40 reservation. You probably will, but there is a chance.

b: even if you make your 7:40 time, the park might be crowded enough that there will be a wait to get your table.

c: At that point, they might rush you out the door after eating, but depending on how long it takes to serve you, you might not have time to do much of anything anyway.

Having warned you of all that, there are some e-ticket Future World attractions that should still be open, like Soarin', Test Track & Mission: Space. If it's at all possible, I'd suggest trying to get a Fastpass on the way to your dinner reservations, but don't count on it.

Please understand, I'm not trying to dump on your plans, just warning you it might be a very busy night, and I'd suggest, instead of busting your own keister to jam as much fun in that last half-hour, to leisurely enjoy your meal, the sights & sounds and the all-around holiday vibe. It'll probably make for nicer memories than a mad dash on a full stomach to M:E.

Upvote 0

davidpw97

As other people have already said, certain rides do stay open til closing. However, being Christmas Eve and a weekend, I would imagine that the park will be quite crowded that night. Because of the crowds I would say that most fastpasses will be gone by the time you arrive at 7 so your only option will be waiting in the normal lines and they could be pretty long. There's a chance you'll have time for a ride before dinner but depending on where you are eating and how many are in your party, dinner could take a while and by the time dinner is over it should be nearly Illuminations time. If you skip Illuminations and check out the rides instead, the wait times might not as bad but I've never skipped Illuminations before and I don't know if the wait times really go down that much or not during the show.

Upvote 0

davewasbaloo

I'm with everyone here, I wouldn't try to shove too much in. However, the other week, the following attractions were open until park close:

Mission Space
Test Track
Soarin
Finding Nemo in the Living Seas.
Spaceship Earth

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom