Epcot Harmonious Barge catches fire

Touchdown

Thoses barges will survive, they are used in EF. Shame they don’t have a spare barge hanging around anymore to pinch hit (RIP WWIII barge.)

JohnD

sidious.gif

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
Was it too much hoping to have 3 night shows with the return of Fantasmic?

Were the visiting leadership in attendance?

mysto

Aha, this is why the execs were visiting. They didn't trust their hirelings to set the barges on fire without whistleblowing so they did it themselves. Unfortunately they couldn't tell the barges apart and hit the wrong one.

The O-Canada mulching was just an alibi.

Their hearts were in the right place this time, I think most of us wish they had succeeded.

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
HumongioUS is still on WDW’s calendar for a 9pm showing tonight. The show will go on? Maybe they can make up for some of the lost pyrotechnics another way.

JIMINYCR

What really happened.....

So guys....are you sure theres no headline part for me in the show? Really? Ive got star reviews in my resume. I'm a class act.
tumblr_mmc5nyUryb1rtmkupo1_500.gif

No?

I'll show you what happens when Hades gets pushed aside.

6079b3ddd76c1e21792b01121fe3c512.gif

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
HumongioUS is still on WDW’s calendar for a 9pm showing tonight. The show will go on? Maybe they can make up for some of the lost pyrotechnics another way.
If it came to it, they could run with just half the pyro. Remember in they days off the wild fires when illum ran with zero pyro.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom