Epcot Forever

Brummyboy92

Original Poster
Hey all,

I was going to reserve a dinner slot, somewhere we could get a good view for Epcot Forever/illuminations in October.

My group is pretty open to food (not German), any suggestions? I was thinking the Spice Road Table?

Whatever I do decide to book, how do I guarantee to get an outdoor table for the show, as well as what time should I book for?

nickys

Premium Member
I think the only way to guarantee an outdoor table for viewing is to book the special “Illuminations Dining Package” at the Rose and Crown. I’ve called it that because it’s still listed as such. It will be Epcot Forever by October though.

Otherwise I think you have to hope that by telling the server you’re prepared to wait, you’ll get a table with a view. But plenty of others will have the same idea, so that may not work.

Brummyboy92

Original Poster
Hmmm okay, wanted to avoid the UK as well, beens as I'm coming from the UK lol. However it may be worth it, and I've heard the food is quite good at the Rose and Crown.

nickys

Premium Member
Hmmm okay, wanted to avoid the UK as well, beens as I'm coming from the UK lol. However it may be worth it, and I've heard the food is quite good at the Rose and Crown.

It varies. I once had the shepherd’s pie, which tasted suspiciously like a supermarket ready-meal, and was badly over salted. That put me off.

However last time I was on the World Showcase tour and I ordered the burger which was really tasty. DS had something else which I remember him saying was good too, can’t remember what it was.

The dining package is pricey, but given it includes beer, wine etc., it might work out a reasonable offer, especially since it guarantees you a view.

Brummyboy92

Original Poster
Sounds good to me, not a fat lot I want to do in Epcot anyway other than simply exploring and maybe a few rides.

Doing Garden Grill for Breakfast which looks good, and with the Food/Wine festival on, as well as a few attractions, it should hopefully tire us over until the show.

What time does the show usually start?

DisneyJill

Sounds good to me, not a fat lot I want to do in Epcot anyway other than simply exploring and maybe a few rides.

Doing Garden Grill for Breakfast which looks good, and with the Food/Wine festival on, as well as a few attractions, it should hopefully tire us over until the show.

What time does the show usually start?

9pm :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom