Epcot Flower & Garden Question

PixarPerfect

Original Poster
Hi. Does anyone know how far in advance the Epcot Flower and Garden topiaries are put in place? Next year's starts March 4th but would they be in place before that? Thank you!

Hi. Does anyone know how far in advance the Epcot Flower and Garden topiaries are put in place? Next year's starts March 4th but would they be in place before that? Thank you!
We’ve been there in mid-late February and there were some of the topiaries up. Each day you will see more and more.

Lilofan

Is there a behind the scenes tour that guests can partake to visit the topiary farm where the items are made and prepped?

PixarPerfect

Original Poster
Is there a behind the scenes tour that guests can partake to visit the topiary farm where the items are made and prepped?

That would be incredible! Something tells me that we'd find a bunch of frazzled horticulturalists and imagineers racing to make the event deadline with live plants. Perhaps the language wouldn't be Disney-approved, lol?

Lilofan

That would be incredible! Something tells me that we'd find a bunch of frazzled horticulturalists and imagineers racing to make the event deadline with live plants. Perhaps the language wouldn't be Disney-approved, lol?
I heard there is a side road that's is accessible by the gas station outside the entrance of the MK parking lot. Some people say down that road is the topiary farm. Maybe wander over as a lost guest.😉

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom