Premium Member
Original Poster
Thought this might be interesting...

1537601663002.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
I like the Arts Festival the best, so, I wouldn't mind if it was extended and took up some of Garden's weeks, which wouldn't be a big loss for Garden, since the first week of Garden was looking pretty bare with brand new plantings. So, if they started the plantings the last few weeks of Arts, then Garden can begin with a bang.

I would certainly like the number of booths to be restrained, like it is for Holidays. And to use the frontages of the unused pavilion pads for more tables with shade.

I had an idea for a summer festival as part of an Imagineering contest...

⭐ Pixar Summer Chill Festival ⭐

Epcot finally gets its Summer festival with the theme of water and ice as Pixar takes over Future World's southwest quadrant from the central fountain through Innoventions West to the Land and heading south past Imagination to the gateway to the World Showcase.

Pixar favorites show up in various ways: large Nemo and friends sculptures appear in the fountains and ponds; Riley's hockey rink (actual ice or synthetic) for real outdoors ice skating with the emotions taking turns on the ice; a Frozone ice room with real blocks of ice; snow cones from an Adorable Snowman; food booths with gourmet ice creams and chilled desserts from Chef Remy which includes the translucent raindrop cake that's like a giant water drop from A Bug's Life.

And Epcot gets upgraded water pads for the summer with a Cars car wash and a water pad with the Toy Story characters having a giant water fight with their toy water guns that shoot water at one another and everywhere!

The contest limited the ideas to Pixar, so, obviously other non-Pixar, cold-related IP could be used.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom