Epcot FastPass Question

correcaminos

Hahahahaha! Just gotta love someone who says that anyone who sees things differently than they do must have something wrong with them!

Hey, here's another potential scenario. Maybe there's something wrong with your eyes and most people don't share your view regarding all these "horrific" distortions. Naaaaaahhhh, that couldn't even be possible. LMAO!
Wow, you are finding too much joy in putting other people down. I hope you enjoy laughing so much just to make yourself feel a little better about yourself.

The distortions are facts, so knock it off, and many have reported exactly what I have. Disney can make mistakes and they did big time. See below actual screen shots

hiVGlTS.jpg

bzPhKpE.jpg

NNaP6jk.jpg

dw164ir.jpg

correcaminos

I guess that people like us that don't notice the horrific distortions are blind?
Or maybe in the center where they aren't noticeable. The further from center you get the worse it is. I was dead on the end and it was awful. Really destroyed the experience. Sorry, but I won't lie about a ride when something is seriously wrong with it. I love Disney but I am willing to be honest about their faults.

JusticeDisney

Wow, you are finding too much joy in putting other people down. I hope you enjoy laughing so much just to make yourself feel a little better about yourself.

The distortions are facts, so knock it off, and many have reported exactly what I have. Disney can make mistakes and they did big time. See below actual screen shots

hiVGlTS.jpg

bzPhKpE.jpg

PJJoL3R.png

dw164ir.jpg
I am the one putting other people down? Hahahaha! Says the person who claims that anyone who doesn't agree with him/her must have pixie dust up their . Sure thing, gotcha.

News flash for you. It's a freakin amusement park ride. It's not perfect. Nobody ever claimed it was. But you know what else it isn't? Horrific. It's not horrific. Maybe you ought to try to lighten up a bit when you are on a ride instead of focusing all your energy on searching for imperfections. You might actually enjoy yourself more.

JusticeDisney

Or maybe in the center where they aren't noticeable. The further from center you get the worse it is. I was dead on the end and it was awful. Really destroyed the experience. Sorry, but I won't lie about a ride when something is seriously wrong with it. I love Disney but I am willing to be honest about their faults.
Yeah, you're right. Rockin Rollercoaster is totally horrific too. I could totally tell I wasn't actually on an LA freeway. Disney should be ashamed of themselves.

correcaminos

I am the one putting other people down? Hahahaha! Says the person who claims that anyone who doesn't agree with him/her must have pixie dust up their ****. Sure thing, gotcha.

News flash for you. It's a freakin amusement park ride. It's not perfect. Nobody ever claimed it was. But you know what else it isn't? Horrific. It's not horrific. Maybe you ought to try to lighten up a bit when you are on a ride instead of focusing all your energy on searching for imperfections. You might actually enjoy yourself more.
Yeah, you're right. Rockin Rollercoaster is totally horrific too. I could totally tell I wasn't actually on an LA freeway. Disney should be ashamed of themselves.

Have to keep insulting me and making fun of me do you? Enjoy your childish and extremely rude behavior. So sorry that the distortions were that bad that even my 9 year old noticed and pointed them out *rolleyes* No I don't expect perfection but they could've been better like the original where you saw none of that.

Have a Disney Day!

JusticeDisney

Have to keep insulting me and making fun of me do you? Enjoy your childish and extremely rude behavior. So sorry that the distortions were that bad that even my 9 year old noticed and pointed them out *rolleyes* No I don't expect perfection but they could've been better like the original where you saw none of that.

Have a Disney Day!
You do the same!!! Hahahahahaha!

disneydaughter96

Test track if you don't want to do single rider (we always split up and do single rider if it's too long)! Fun fact, if you're in the park just as Illuminations are about to start then head over to Soarin, it's usually empty and you can get right on (or within 10/15 minutes!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom