Epcot EMH

stitchtastic

Our first full day will be at epcot and we intend to take advantage of the early morning EMH (sunday 5th august). What would be our best order of play to get full advantage on Soarin', TT& MS. I was thinking head straight to Soarin', grab a fastpass and rde it straight away. Had over to MS then TT and hopefully back to Soarin' for the fastpass. We also want to do living seas but if neccessary this can be done on another day. Most important is to ride Soarin' twice and do TT & MS, we then want to head over to WS around lunchtime. Anyone got any ideas about this, thanks in advace for your help!:sohappy:
Yay......less than 20 days to go until we are in the most magical place on earth!:)

Frosty689

What I usually do is hit soarin` .If there is a line forming which there usually is then I get a fastpass and eat in the restraunt in the land area. Your next best bet is to go to TT where there will b a huge line. Grab fp and head to MS while you wait. Enjoy, hope you have a magical time

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Go to Soarin get FP and ride attraction. Go straight to TT and ride possibly in single riders line. Ride M:S then your FP should be good for Soarin. Ride Living with the land after Soarin. The rest of the park can pretty much be done at your leisure.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom