Epcot Easy Trivia

PuertoRekinSam

um... the Kristo's have been around for a while, at least since the spring of 2000 when I did my College Program. And the perform multiple times in the day.

PuertoRekinSam

yes they were. They are 3 acrobats, the mother who looks very young for her age, and her two sons.

"attention Epcot guest, direct your attention to the future world plaza as we welcome Epcots.... newest visitors."

Then they do 3 mins of Acrobatic acts on a small octagon stage covered with marble walls.

They dress like Aliens. Sometimes green sometimes black sometimes Orange, sometimes blue.

The act starts with smoke coming from the bushes over by Ice Station Cool and the Kristos come through the bushes and through the crowds to their stage.

Trust me they were there in the Spring of 2000, I watched them every day while I was a custodial host there.

They were still there in January when I went down for winter break in 2001 and 2002.

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
Who’s the sponsor for Kidcot?

Geez... I should remember that one! :brick: I spent many days there! Hoorray for Herod! :fork:
hehe j/k :D :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
do you remember the fun times at kidcot :)

I know that should ring a bell, but ..... nope... :(
I´ll pass this one now... to someone with a better memory than mine! :animwink:

Maria

Original Poster
ROFLMAO!!
I had to cheat.... sorry...:D

I get their emails every week!:lol:

If noone else knows, I´ll post it later :animwink:

isnet396

Originally posted by Maria
ROFLMAO!!
I had to cheat.... sorry...:D

I get their emails every week!:lol:

If noone else knows, I´ll post it later :animwink:

I know its a magazine. Either People, or some family/parenting 'zine. I remember the person at a kidcot at the canada pavilion wrote "Don't eat yellow snow!" in my little passport thing. My mom asked her what that meant. Thankfully no one was around to hear that one!

Is that considered "bad show"? :p

Ian

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom