Epcot Easy Trivia

Pigtails

Sorry for the delay...

DisneyCP2000 is correct. You can hear the music after Illuminations, true, but the question was where can you see it. Images of Tapestry of Nations are projected on the Earth Globe in the middle of RoE. I don't think alot of people notice it there, since the fireworks are going off again at that point.

Go ahead DisneyCP2000! :)

Atta83

DisneyCP2000 said:
How many play fountains are in Epcot? (the ones children can play in)

Three? I know the one right by mission space. then the other one going towards world showcase, and the third is located by JITM.

IwishIliveinWDW

No one has posted anything in this one for a while, and since I have been gone for a while,forgot my screename and had to create a new one, I have decided to reguvinate this thread. I'll start with an easy one.

In the ride Horizon's, what were the three different choices of "adventures" that you could choose from?

MGMBoy

IwishIliveinWDW said:
correct. Figured it would be good warm up. Your turn.
In the absense of a new question here's one...Who was the original narrator for SSE? (Bonus points for the name of the person who wrote the original script.)

MGMBoy

stale32441 said:
was is the great Walter Cronkite???
Walter Cronkite it was and the show was written by (the equally great) Ray Bradbury. In fact he talks a little about it in his interview on the Tomorrowland Disney Treasures DVD. :D Got a new one stale?

AKQJ10

MGMBoy,

Just by way of clarification for you: Vic Perrin was in fact the original narrator of the first version of SSE. Also, although Ray Bradbury consulted on and was involved in the conception and planning of SSE, he did not write the story or actual script.

:)

MGMBoy

Really? When did they do the changeover? I've got video from trips back into the 80's and Walter was the narrator then to I thought.

AKQJ10

The original, Vic Perrin-narrated attraction closed realtively early on (May 1986), while the Cronkite version closed in August of 1994 and reopened in November of that same year with Jeremy Irons as the narrator.

IwishIliveinWDW

I will start another one. For some reason, my questions only come to me on weekends. Guess to much time to let my mind wander........

Outside of Imagination, the miniature fountains that provide endless hours of entertainment.........how many fountains are found inside the circumference retaining them (5,000 points to correct answer)?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom