Epcot Easy Trivia

MickeyBabe

The original Narrator was Vic Perrin, followed by Walter Cronkite (...gee AKQJ, sounds like you two were tight! :animwink: ) and finally Jeremy Irons.

:animwink:

MickeyBabe

Thanks dzneynut!

Here you go....

In the HISTA Preshow five past recipients of the "Inventor of the Year" are featured. Name those five real people.

:)

MickeyBabe

dzneynut... you are right on the money. (Oops, I meant four real persons, my mistake, Dr. Wayne Szalinski is mentioned as the new inductee, not a past recipient.)

You're up.....

dzneynut

Next!

Thanks, MickeyBabe!
We'll stick with the HISTA theme. During the preshow you see a shot of Profe. Szalinski's chalkboard full of mathematical equations and a 'to-do list.' What are the two items on the to-do list?

kevlightyear

Hmmm, if I'm not mistaken, one of them is "Split the atom" or something to that effect. Is another one, "Pick up dry cleaning"?

btw, good quesion!

kevlightyear

Man, I seem to be on a roll with these trivia questions. I like the "easy. . . ." threads. :D

Ok, next question:

This one might be stretching it in the "easy" category, but you can probably find it somewhere. . . .

What are the names of the three members of the 'Cereal Sisters' from the now extinct Kitchen Kabaret?

MickeyBabe

Kev... yes the "Easy" ones are great fun... so go over and answer the Magic Kingdom "Easy" trivia :animwink:

The ceral sisters were...Rennie Rice, Connie Corn and Mairzy Oats :D

Maria

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyCP2000
The original easy trivia thread! thanks maria! (*****Five stars!*****)

LOL! Yeah... indeed, this is the original "easy" trivia thread! :D
Although I am so lost lately! :eek: You have no idea how much I have learned on this! Thank you all players! :sohappy:

...and I can´t remember the name of that boat! :brick:

DisneyCP2000

Originally posted by Maria
LOL! Yeah... indeed, this is the original "easy" trivia thread! :D
Although I am so lost lately! :eek: You have no idea how much I have learned on this! Thank you all players! :sohappy:

...and I can´t remember the name of that boat! :brick:

I gave the thread 5 stars...but it never showed up :(?!?!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom