Epcot, Drinking, and Passports

BioCub

Original Poster
Those steins man... I wanted one so bad... they are incredibly ornate... then I picked it up and looked at the bottom... YIKES

jiminy.cricket

I'll probably be doing it this summer for my 21st --- I hope to make it all the way to Mission Space for the Orange Team ride afterwards
(I haven't had a drink yet being underage;) , but I'm pretty sure I'll handle it fine;) ;) )

LOL! There's no way that's gonna be pretty.:ROFLOL:

Peachyyy

Aww, this thread brings back memories and makes me miss wdw. :( We do this every year when we go, because it's my husband's favorite part of our trip. I don't think he'd let me go as much as I do if it wasn't for the drinking around the world at epcot!

Of course, i've only made it around to every country w/a drink in each ONE time, so I always find something to collect so i have fun too!

In fact, I think we're running out of things to collect that doesn't cost a fortune! We've got the kidcot masks, the passports with stamps, flags, shot glasses, pins, magnets and pressed coins from every country! WHAT A BLAST!!!!!

Whatever you decide to collect, I'm sure you will have a great time!

brkgnews

:veryconfu one isn't bad... but if you get one to represent every country.. OUCH
That's the difference between being a boozhound and a Disney-dweeb Boozehound! :lol:

I understand from a former CM friend of mine that once you get to the American Adventure, you've usually had enough that it's hard to remember which direction to continue after you leave there. You might wind up visitng several countries twice. :lookaroun

kev1000

We just got back :cry: and we did the passport and drinking this is how we did.

3.35pm on 4th may we got to CANADA and had a pint of labats larger.
4.20pm we was at england and a pint of Harp larger.
4.45pm we was in FRANCE and had a pint of kronenberg larger.
5.10 pm we was in MOROCCO and had Habibi Daiquin.
5.45 pm we was in JAPAN and had a Plum wine
6.10pm we was in USA a bottle of Bud.
6.45pm we got to FRANCE and rosa regale wine.
7.00pm at GERMANY we hade a kraff wine.
7.25pm we got to china and had a Tsing tao this is like larger BUT NOT that good :eek: .
7.45pm got to NORWAY carsberg was the larger here.
8.25pm we got to MEXICO and a margarita.

We got the passport stamped at each country and they put the time in i had plenty of sleep after that night we we will be back next year:sohappy: .

flynnibus

Premium Member
The thing that saddens me is the countrys that DON'T serve beers from that place!

Like Norway (which has great local beer) only has Carlsberg!! That's not a Norweign beer!! :(

Even though most beer in Europe is brewed by big conglomerates (even the local labels are usually owned by larger multi-nationals) at least still the local brand.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'll probably be doing it this summer for my 21st --- I hope to make it all the way to Mission Space for the Orange Team ride afterwards
(I haven't had a drink yet being underage;) , but I'm pretty sure I'll handle it fine;) ;) )

:ROFLOL: .....:hurl: .....:lookaroun

7.25pm we got to china and had a Tsing tao this is like larger BUT NOT that good :eek: .

We got the passport stamped at each country and they put the time in i had plenty of sleep after that night we we will be back next year:sohappy:.

Will it take THAT long for the hang-over to go away? :lol:

Vernonpush

We got the passport stamped at each country and they put the time in i had plenty of sleep after that night we we will be back next year:sohappy: .
Do you mean Italy or did you go back to France?:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom