EPCOT Day Remy/GOTG

DisDadWoz

Looking for your expert advice all;)
For our upcoming trip we have one day at EPCOT and in attempt to try to make sure the kiddo gets on Remy and Guardians is my best plan of attack to purchase GOTG and then try to LL Remy? Is that even possible? Is there a better plan?
Doesn't matter what time we ride each of them but wanted to try and get on both.
If it matters we are staying onsite at BWV.

Minnie1986

Update on what we actually ended up doing. We did not make the 7 am virtual queue so to make sure we made it on we ended up purchasing and rode at 11:00 am. At the 1pm queue we were able to get BG 125 which gave us a call back time of 6:00. However, that time continued to change and we made it on at 8:00 pm.
At this point, I've just accepted that we will likely be getting ILLs for Guardians, Tron, and Rise; if for no other reason than peace of mind

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Spenspuma

We managed to do Guardians THREE times on Wednesday.

1) Virtual Queue - Group 30, on by 9.30am

2) ILL+ 3pm (we were evacuated from the first 'gathering' room as we were there for 15 minutes without moving...the cast member took us from that room all the way to the ride carts.

For whatever reason my wife wasn't happy that we paid $40 for 2 ILL passes when whe didn't get to have the full experience - she went to Guest Services and complained- the refunded the ILL cost, even though I said I just wanted to ride the full experience again.

Anyway, as we came out of guest services I happened to check the MyDisney app and it had (in effect) removed that 2nd ride we'd had and allowed us to pay for another ILL+ which we did.

Felt so blessed to ride Guardians 3 times in a day. Got September twice and Gloria Estefan.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Looking for your expert advice all;)
For our upcoming trip we have one day at EPCOT and in attempt to try to make sure the kiddo gets on Remy and Guardians is my best plan of attack to purchase GOTG and then try to LL Remy? Is that even possible? Is there a better plan?
Doesn't matter what time we ride each of them but wanted to try and get on both.
If it matters we are staying onsite at BWV.
You have nothing to lose by trying for the Guardians VQ at 7am.
Then book Remy with G+
If you didn’t get lucky with the VQ then you can buy an ILL for Guardians.

If you’re going to make use of early entry you could go straight to Remy and modify your G+ to Test Track, FEA or something else.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You have nothing to lose by trying for the Guardians VQ at 7am.
Then book Remy with G+
If you didn’t get lucky with the VQ then you can buy an ILL for Guardians.

If you’re going to make use of early entry you could go straight to Remy and modify your G+ to Test Track, FEA or something else.
Think you missed this. 😉
Update on what we actually ended up doing. We did not make the 7 am virtual queue so to make sure we made it on we ended up purchasing and rode at 11:00 am. At the 1pm queue we were able to get BG 125 which gave us a call back time of 6:00. However, that time continued to change and we made it on at 8:00 pm.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom