Epcot crash course

ELG13

It's been a very long time since I've been to Epcot and I've been reading up on it but it seems with the ever changing construction and additions there is a lot going on at Epcot that we may not be prepared for without someone who's been recently tells us what to expect. I like to know what to expect when we go to the parks so what do we need to know? I know it changes often but what do I need to know when we got in May? I'm excy about the flower garden festival!!

nickys

Premium Member
There is France, Uk, etc. They are pavilions part of the world showcase. There use to be Norway and Frozen took over. There are shops, restaurants, shows, etc. Marry popping isn't a little ride. The way it's being described is it's a new neighborhood. Currently there isn't an attraction at the UK.

You’re arguing with the Moderator? Over something that the source you quoted contradicts what you said. And not to mention this site has it’s own news section. 😲

But you are correct in that the isn’t currently an attraction in the U.K. pavilion. This “attraction” is going in the back of the U.K. pavilion. Oh, and it’s likely to be little more than a glorified carousel.

What a great impression you’re making. 🙄

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
Arrive at the park hungry. Flower and Garden has some great food. Check out all of the menus before you go and pick your faves that you will want to try. I usually try 5 or 6 different offerings, then I fill up. Need to space out your stops.
Yes in excited to see the offerings. Do you know when they release the menus for the outdoor kitchens and whatnot?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom