EPCOT CENTER FANS, time to create a new World Expo

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Epcot Fans, I want ideas, input creativity and anything you would like to see in an Epcot Center setting. I have discussed every corner of Epcot Center with many of you on here as well as great old memories at Epcot Center. Well Epcot Center isn’t coming back and I think it’s time to change our gears. I think with all the inspiration from Epcot Center it’s time those of us who still look back now have to look to the future and live on one saying “ if you can dream it you can do it”.

I call this the “Expo Center Project”. As you may see below I have some layout drawrings unfinished and beat up as they should be for a park I’ve been dreaming up. But that’s just a map, I have designs, concepts and floor plans for these pavilions and more coming. I have so many years of material for this place. I even have a couple musical arrangements and scores I made myself. We discuss the past why not have some fun and create a vision because now these visions are just as real as something that no longer exists right? Share your ideas, music or any artwork inspired by Epcot Center. I prefer to do all this on paper but I want to go digital and virtual if possible. I want to piece all this together. Obviously this place has to be non Disney but Epcot Centers attractions can be built by anyone. You never know where your ideas can lead to. I have allot of ideas yet to be posted.

It

Last edited:

brb1006

Epcot Fans, I want ideas, input creativity and anything you would like to see in an Epcot Center setting. I have discussed every corner of Epcot Center with many of you on here as well as great old memories at Epcot Center. Well Epcot Center isn’t coming back and I think it’s time to change our gears. I think with all the inspiration from Epcot Center it’s time those of us who still look back now have to look to the future and live on one saying “ if you can dream it you can do it”.

I call this the “Expo Center Project”. As you may see below I have some layout drawrings unfinished and beat up as they should be for a park I’ve been dreaming up. But that’s just a map, I have designs, concepts and floor plans for these pavilions and more coming. I have so many years of material for this place. I even have a couple musical arrangements and scores I made myself. We discuss the past why not have some fun and create a vision because now these visions are just as real as something that no longer exists right? Share your ideas, music or any artwork inspired by Epcot Center. I prefer to do all this on paper but I want to go digital and virtual if possible. I want to piece all this together. Obviously this place has to be non Disney but Epcot Centers attractions can be built by anyone. You never know where your ideas can lead to. I have allot of ideas yet to be posted.

ItView attachment 409402
View attachment 409403View attachment 409404
Wrong sub form

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom