Epcot Atmospheric Music

world_showcase

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I'm looking to try and get hold of a full mp3 for a piece of Epcot atmosphere music, i'm sure it plays either at the outside of innoventions east, or is piped from outside the electric umbrella resteraunt.

anyway, here is the shot 10 second clip from mouseears.net:

http://www.mouseears.net/futureworld.wma

The information i am looking for is either:
. name of the piece
. somehwere where i could download the full track
. someone who has it and could email it to me

Cheers,
James
:sohappy:

Nut4Disney

Hey James,
This is probably my favorite background music loop in all of WDW. It is the Innoventions BGM loop. It is played around Innoventions and along the walkways to TT and The Land, as well as inside the Electric Umbrella. I have it on my computer at home but unforturnately I'm at work now. I can send it to you when I get home if no one else has sent it to you yet. It is around 19:41 long.

WDWFanatic

I love that one too! Could you possibly send it me as well? i was going thru all my entrance and atmosphere music today but i dont have that one :(

Pioneer Hall

I have a version that is just short of an hour at CD quality. I don't really know how I can get it to anyone. But I know it is out there on Disney-Central.

GrimGhost

Nut4Disney said:
Hey James,
This is probably my favorite background music loop in all of WDW. It is the Innoventions BGM loop. It is played around Innoventions and along the walkways to TT and The Land, as well as inside the Electric Umbrella. I have it on my computer at home but unforturnately I'm at work now. I can send it to you when I get home if no one else has sent it to you yet. It is around 19:41 long.
Wow, I love BGM any and all I can get get..Could you send me as well?

CoffeeJedi

HauntedPirate said:
As was mentioned, check #Disney-Central, or the DC-Torrents website.
i can't get it at work, but if its the one i think it is, its not available there AND its one that i've been searching for for a long time :(

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
DisneyInsider said:
I have a version that is just short of an hour at CD quality. I don't really know how I can get it to anyone. But I know it is out there on Disney-Central.

This one is the full Innoventions Plaza loop. It also comes in 14 and 41 (ish) minute flavours, but the full track is 51 minutes. Or there abouts, without looking,

JEDIsney

I have it available right now, if anyone wants me to send it to them.

If you want me to send it to you, just message me so that I know.

goodolgm

Request for full Innoventions

hey, could I get it as well? I have the 19min one from dc-torrents, but if thefull one contains that clip from the post up above, that would ROCK. thanks! :)

DLP Fan

Im also looking for a piece of music. I always remember it from UK Walt Disney World vacation planning videos you get. Is also normally played when talking about EPCOT. You can listen to a clip if you go to the Hong Kong Disneyland site http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/home/home?name=HomePage# then click on virtual tour and then select the castle logo for Theme Park Magic. It is the tune at this point I am interested in. Any help would be great. Has been annoying me for ages!

PBarton

DLP Fan said:
Im also looking for a piece of music. I always remember it from UK Walt Disney World vacation planning videos you get. Is also normally played when talking about EPCOT. You can listen to a clip if you go to the Hong Kong Disneyland site http://park.hongkongdisneyland.com/hkdl/en_US/home/home?name=HomePage# then click on virtual tour and then select the castle logo for Theme Park Magic. It is the tune at this point I am interested in. Any help would be great. Has been annoying me for ages!
Don't know what that is but it sure is a great tune! I am 95% certain that it is not on Disney Central (if it is the one I heard on the Virtual Tour - I may have clicked on the wrong one)

If anyone does know what it is, please explain :wave:

maxime29

Premium Member
DLP Fan said:
Hmm...doesn't sound familiar. I'm also interested in this.

Skippy

This whole Hour / 20 min. thing is one of the topics that always bugs me... For one, I don't recall ever hearing all the music on the hour loop in epcot. But I really don't know for certain. Are we sure the plaza loop isn't from Disneyland, or is just played inside Innoventions? Because I really don't remember hearing half of the music outside of it.

sseguin613

What about the music that plays around Spaceship earth? Can someone send that to me? and the one that plays outside the main entrance as you walk up from the bus and the monorail areas.

Captain Hank

sseguin613 said:
What about the music that plays around Spaceship earth? Can someone send that to me? and the one that plays outside the main entrance as you walk up from the bus and the monorail areas.
The Spaceship Earth score is included in the link in the above post by maelstrom. The current Epcot entrance medley is on Disney-Central.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom