Epcot, Animal Kingdom

Disneyroks

Original Poster
Comming Soon....

World Showcase welcomes their 12th country! Spain!!!

Comming Soon....

Hello Mate! Australlia will be the newest land of Animal Kingdom!

Dates:

Epcot: 2014
AK: 2014-2015

Get me some salt.
How much salt? A grain? :p
almost positive you're lying disneyroks

that or you're getting extremely bad info.
Well, this is the second time we hear the Spain rumor, only this time we're hearing a year. And Autralia has been rumored forever. I always thought a Mysterious Island would come before Australia, but I want Australia more anyway.

Maybe it was some bad info, maybe not. Just don't come down on the guy..................................................

I'm sure a bunch of other people on here will cover that. :rolleyes:

PalisadesPkteer

Is Disneyroks a cast memeber or insider or what?

Spain if I remember correctly was not in the Millennium village at EPCOT.

It does seem to participate in the Food & Wine Festival most every year though.

They had Olympics there in 1992?

Well, if this happens we now have dueling spanish quisines with Mexico!!!

Australia would make for a good addition for AK but where do they put it?

Remove CMM and put it there?

_Scar

Well, this is the second time we hear the Spain rumor, only this time we're hearing a year. And Autralia has been rumored forever. I always thought a Mysterious Island would come before Australia, but I want Australia more anyway.

Maybe it was some bad info, maybe not. Just don't come down on the guy..................................................

I'm sure a bunch of other people on here will cover that. :rolleyes:

Anyone here could read the Spain rumor thread and just re-tell it. And Australia... haven't heard that one before. :rolleyes:

I will come down and say this all could very well be a liar or someone with very bad information.

And there is no solid proof whatsoever that he is a CM, so I will not blindly follow. Sorry.

Maybe if you can prove me wrong Disneyroks, but otherwise I firmly think you are pulling our leg with bogus info.

PalisadesPkteer

Thanks for answering my post Disneyroks.

Yes Spain and Mexico would be different, just kidding a little bit there!(Both countries speak spanish!)Different yes, but still spanish quisine.

Will there be an announcement soon? And when does this happen? (Next 2 years, 5 years etc.?)

Maybe EPCOT gets Spain as a new country for its 30th Anniversary in 2012 and AK gets Australia for its 15th in 2013?

Heres hoping all this doesn't gets tossed into the junk heap like so many other things that was going to happen and got scrapped.

Don't suppose you could use a new man in WDI could you?(Yes me!)

Anyhow, hope your info is going to turn out to be true. (Then at least there would be a Good reason to take train to Rafiki's Planet watch area.

PalisadesPkteer

See, I do have good ideas. (once in awhile. Hire me please!)

Are you going to be involved Disneyroks or is this different area than yours.

(Sounds like CMM is staying around for awhile.)

PalisadesPkteer

I took Mechanical Engineering in college (Associates of Science Degree).

Really love architecture. Enjoy Morocco pavilion a lot.(Japan, China Mexico OK all of them!)

Spain would be beautiful! So twist some arms Disneyroks, we need these into the parks.

OK I will ask it, is MI coaster dead or still considering?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom