entertainment ideas?

carver922

Original Poster
If you have seen me post before. I am traveling with 5 adults & 1 child age ranges 27, 34, 56, 54, 77, and 2. So, the thrill riding won't be happening when my husband and I return. We will be coralling a 2 year old and a few senior citizens (young senior citizens that don't do thrill riding).

However, my child, mom, dad, and mamaw love entertainment. Ty my child, his speech is extemely delayed and we think he may have verbal apraxia (waiting on a diagnosis) and music is a way that he can communicate with us. When he sings and dances we can sometimes make out his words by knowing the tune. He loves to sing and dance, and we love to watch him get excited.

Anyway, this is way too much info, my question was what type of entertainment shows would be good for us to go to. We are considering Circ du Solie one evening (my dad is going to babysit that night). We want other shows that all the family members would enjoy. Any suggestions?

CinderellyKelly

Nemo the Musical is AMAZING!!!

It is located in Animal Kingdom. It looks like it is straight off of broadway.
Ty should love it, and it's not too childish for adults.

I've never seen Cirque de Soleil, but I really hope to go next time I visit Disney.

Good luck and I hope you have an amazing time!!

carver922

Original Poster
Nemo the Musical is AMAZING!!!

It is located in Animal Kingdom. It looks like it is straight off of broadway.
Ty should love it, and it's not too childish for adults.

Good luck and I hope you have an amazing time!!

Do I need to make reservations for Nemo the musical?

kstella

You could see Beauty and the Beast at the Studios, although the show won't be the same without it's opening act accapella group. If it's in the budget you could do the Hoop Dee Doo dinner show. Don't miss the Voices of Liberty at the American Adventure.

eroyee

Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid at Disneys Hollywood Studios. Also, Playhouse Disney, etc. Your child would love that interaction.

Like they said Nemo the musical, also there is Festival of the Lion King in Animal Kingdom which is amazing and very interactive. You dont need to get reservations for those either. There are so many great shows on Disney property! You might want to take him to Disney Hollywood Studios for the Block Party Bash if he loves music and dancing and its a awesome parade one of my favorites. Philharmagic (sp?) is a great show at Magic Kingdom, its 3D so you do have to wear special glasses but you gets to see alot of the favorite songs from Disney movies. Hope that helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom