Enchanted Tales?

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
This leads me to a question that I have been wanting to ask for opinions..
What am I missing with Enchanted Tales??
We did this attraction once and left thinking "is that it?". I thought the beginning was neat but was disappointed that not everyone got to meet Belle. Which leads me to my question as to why there is no meet & great with Belle in her yellow dress like there used to be. Am I wrong?

They don't advertise it but anyone can line up to take a picture when the "actors" all line up for pictures at the end. My kids didn't participate but they got pictures and a a couple of college age girls lined up too. No one stopped them.

3Caballeros

They don't advertise it but anyone can line up to take a picture when the "actors" all line up for pictures at the end. My kids didn't participate but they got pictures and a a couple of college age girls lined up too. No one stopped them.
Thanks for the input. When we went it was during the annual pass holder preview time and they seemed to not let others up there at the end. We will have to go again & try get a quick snapshot at the end. I do like the concept and details.

jlsHouston

My grandkids love this attraction. We have never had a FP for it, but walked on after dining at BOG, at about 9:15 in the evening last August, and then again we had about a 15 minute wait the Monday nite before Thanksgiving this past November. Again it was late in the evening after dining at BOG.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom