Enchanted Tales?

dolce20

Original Poster
Hello!
Is it really necessary in your opinion to get FP+ for Enchanted Tales w Belle? Definitely want to do this attraction but not sure if I should use FP on it.

Thanks!
:)

dreamfinder

FP+, absolute first thing, or during Wishes. Be warned though, at night you may not have anyone else in line, which can make there be a wait as they need a certain number of guests to pull off the story.

LucyK

I've seen some 10 minutes waiting posted around 40 minutes before closing time, if you an swing it this late, it's a nice option.

3Caballeros

This leads me to a question that I have been wanting to ask for opinions..
What am I missing with Enchanted Tales??
We did this attraction once and left thinking "is that it?". I thought the beginning was neat but was disappointed that not everyone got to meet Belle. Which leads me to my question as to why there is no meet & great with Belle in her yellow dress like there used to be. Am I wrong?

MOXOMUMD

This leads me to a question that I have been wanting to ask for opinions..
What am I missing with Enchanted Tales??
We did this attraction once and left thinking "is that it?". I thought the beginning was neat but was disappointed that not everyone got to meet Belle. Which leads me to my question as to why there is no meet & great with Belle in her yellow dress like there used to be. Am I wrong?
It was never billed as a m&g. This way they can pump more people through the attraction. You can still meet Belle in yellow at Akershus.

dolce20

Original Poster
What did you guys think of it? Good attraction? It sounds great, something different and new for my preschooler.

HouCuseChickie

My girls really enjoyed it. DH sat back to take pictures, but my girls both played spoons and I played the Wardrobe when we did it. We definitely don't feel the need to do it each trip, but it's definitely something fun for the kids now and then...especially if your kids like Belle. Our girls were 4 and 6 when we did it. While we did it at the beginning of the FLE preview in 2012, we did it right after the park opened. Wait time was listed as 25 minutes even right at park opening. If it's a must for you guys, you might really want to consider FP+.

dolce20

Original Poster
My girls really enjoyed it. DH sat back to take pictures, but my girls both played spoons and I played the Wardrobe when we did it. We definitely don't feel the need to do it each trip, but it's definitely something fun for the kids now and then...especially if your kids like Belle. Our girls were 4 and 6 when we did it. While we did it at the beginning of the FLE preview in 2012, we did it right after the park opened. Wait time was listed as 25 minutes even right at park opening. If it's a must for you guys, you might really want to consider FP+.
Thanks!!! I have a 4 year old son, and while he's not president of the Belle fan club (he's more of a Cinderella kid), he loves story time and I think he would get a kick out of the magical effects. I never thought I'd want to use one of my 3 FP+'s on a "show"..but you guys have convinced me! :)

HouCuseChickie

Thanks!!! I have a 4 year old son, and while he's not president of the Belle fan club (he's more of a Cinderella kid), he loves story time and I think he would get a kick out of the magical effects. I never thought I'd want to use one of my 3 FP+'s on a "show"..but you guys have convinced me! :)

Who knows, maybe he'll get to play Beast! :)

quirkle

We loved it and did it twice - once very early and once fP+. Both times my girls were in it - anyone who wants to can be in it and meet Belle.

My only issue- belle needs to speak up.

dolce20

Original Poster
I think the whole concept of the attraction is wonderful. Modern and interactive in an intimate setting as opposed to a huge theater. Very cool. Looking forward to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom