Enchanted tales FP or wait till BOG dinner?

Patcheslee

Original Poster
Which would you do? I know Enchanted Tales being something I know my daughter wants to see when we go. We also have dinner at BOG for 4:30. I don't know if it would make sense to : FP earlier in the day, FP 90 minutes before dinner, or not use FP hope the line isnt too bad after dinner and hope one comes up day of. My logic is if DD thinks Belle is going to dinner before our res she will expect to see Belle at dinner. But it seems like a big risk for what wait time look like the beginning of June. Which makes more sense? Or good excuses for why Belle isn't there? Lol

carriebeth

I would make a fast pass for the time of day you think would be good for your daughter to enjoy it...like when she is not hungry, tired, etc. if its something important you really want to go well. I would not worry about coordinating it around dinner time. I am not sure why your daughter is set on thinking Belle is at dinner? I wouldn't think it would be too hard to come up with an excuse for why she is not there...like she eats later, she is busy at her story time now, she is visiting her father right now, etc.
I see wait times being quite long for the Tales with Belle and would definately fast pass it.

HolleBolleGijs

I would make a fast pass for the time of day you think would be good for your daughter to enjoy it...like when she is not hungry, tired, etc. if its something important you really want to go well. I would not worry about coordinating it around dinner time. I am not sure why your daughter is set on thinking Belle is at dinner? I wouldn't think it would be too hard to come up with an excuse for why she is not there...like she eats later, she is busy at her story time now, she is visiting her father right now, etc.
I see wait times being quite long for the Tales with Belle and would definately fast pass it.
The plot of Enchanted Tales involves Belle leaving to go have dinner with the beast.

I would argue that it doesn't matter to know much. Doesn't Enchanted Tales frame it like you're going back in time to witness the day they fell in love? In which case that's an easy explanation for why Belle is not at dinner.

Patcheslee

Original Poster
The plot of Enchanted Tales involves Belle leaving to go have dinner with the beast.

I would argue that it doesn't matter to know much. Doesn't Enchanted Tales frame it like you're going back in time to witness the day they fell in love? In which case that's an easy explanation for why Belle is not at dinner.

Yeah I can't remember which site said she was headed to dinner, but that's what had me kinda wondering. On the off chance Belle does show up which from what I understand is rare: Awesome. But if not then Bella is helping her dad lol

Herdman

I believe I've read that if you FP+ the attraction you bypass some the beginning "house" where Belle grew up. When we were there in November I intentionally did not FP the attraction because of this since we had not seen the new version before. Next time we might since we've seen the beginning part of the queue. We went right after dinner at BOG during Thanksgiving week and only waited about 30 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom