Empty Epcot?

Mouse3268

This is good and bad. It's bad becuse it hurts Disney because there not getting any money. :( It's good becuse there isnt any lines for us all. :king:

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Mouse3268
This is good and bad. It's bad becuse it hurts Disney because there not getting any money. :( It's good becuse there isnt any lines for us all. :king:

Just what I was thinking! :animwink:

mousefan17

I juut got back...... literally.

The crowds were definatley smaller than what they typically are when i go this time fo the year. But not in all cases. At MGM on Wednesday, we went to Fantsmic at 8:00 and it was already standing room only. Also, we were at Rockin Roller Coaster that same day, adn the standby said 60 minutes.... we looked the other way adn looked back and it magically it said 25... so be sure to ckeck with someone just to make sure that its correct!

SOme things were crowded... others were note... Pooh had a 25 minute wait, and Peter Pan was the longets line, at 35 minuites, that we waited in.

There were also alot less tour groups this week than from past years! It was awsome!

Anyone going in the next few days....... be prepared for rain... every day! But done let it ruin your fun! walked around like a yellow duck just like everyone else!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom