Employee passes question

horizons82

On a semi-related topic, how are things working with the complimentary admission tickets that CMs are able to hand out? In the past I don't think these were subject to black-out dates, but I'd be curious how using a CM comp ticket would work under the current circumstances. Thanks in advance.

Kamikaze

On a semi-related topic, how are things working with the complimentary admission tickets that CMs are able to hand out? In the past I don't think these were subject to black-out dates, but I'd be curious how using a CM comp ticket would work under the current circumstances. Thanks in advance.

Comp tickets WERE subject to blackout during the RotR opening period. I don't believe you can use them currently because you would need to somehow exchange them for a GA ticket to get a reservation.

horizons82

Thank you for that info. No immediate plans to go using a comp ticket but I was curious how they worked under the current conditions. Thanks!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I would imagine main gates/comps will be blocked out during any significantly busy time for the next year....just a guess.

At limited capacity...they don’t work.

Tough situation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom