Employee Housing

macefamily

My daughter is leaving this Saturday for her five month stint in the Disney College program. We're from Pennsylvania so we won't be together for my birthday, her birthday, Thanksgiving or Christmas. However, I do see us making a few long weekend trips in the coming months. Does anyone know where the actual CP employees are housed ? My daughter seems to think it's out closer to Celebration and Kissimmee. We're very familiar with that area.

s8film40

My daughter is leaving this Saturday for her five month stint in the Disney College program. We're from Pennsylvania so we won't be together for my birthday, her birthday, Thanksgiving or Christmas. However, I do see us making a few long weekend trips in the coming months. Does anyone know where the actual CP employees are housed ? My daughter seems to think it's out closer to Celebration and Kissimmee. We're very familiar with that area.
Vista Way is at 535 & I4 the other apartments are nearby a little further back near International Dr South. Here are the addresses if you want to look them up.

Vista Way:
13501 Meadow Creek Dr
Orlando, FL 32821

Chatham (others are near this one):
8161 Chatham Manor Blvd
Orlando, FL 32821

macefamily

Vista Way is at 535 & I4 the other apartments are nearby a little further back near International Dr South. Here are the addresses if you want to look them up.

Vista Way:
13501 Meadow Creek Dr
Orlando, FL 32821

Chatham (others are near this one):
8161 Chatham Manor Blvd
Orlando, FL 32821

Thank you !!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member

They're located off of SR535, relatively close to the Disney Springs area - Chatham will be closer to the Orlando Premium Outlets, while Vista Way is behind the Wendy's and Walgreens on SR535.

gkhover

Hey guys so I start at the MK on July 7, 2018. I am moving from Norman, Oklahoma to the Orlando area but cannot believe how hard it is to find housing under $800.00 a month. Every apartment I have called has a minimum 1 year wait list. Does any one have any recommendations?

s8film40

Hey guys so I start at the MK on July 7, 2018. I am moving from Norman, Oklahoma to the Orlando area but cannot believe how hard it is to find housing under $800.00 a month. Every apartment I have called has a minimum 1 year wait list. Does any one have any recommendations?
You could also look into garage apartments in Celebration. They’ll be a little higher than that but they include utilities.

Cool Mike

Does anyone know about an apartment that's cheap by Disney I'm a cast member not a cp just a cast member or something that is weekly in a hotel by Disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom