Emh

WDWFanatic4

Original Poster
As a Cast Member with your pass to get into the parks, are you allowed to attend the EMH or is that just for resort guests only?

Bug715

That is very much a resort guest only thing. I've heard of people getting termed for that. If friends or family are down you can go with them. I went to the MK ones when my dad was in town and I was staying at his hotel. After work I just came back up near the front and went and got my wrist band.

AndrewRnR

I know when I did my CP a few of my roommates were bummed out about this at first but honestly if you are a CM (espically on the CP) you'll go to the parks so much you won't want/need to wake up early or stay up late for them. You'll know when to hit the parks when they are even less crowded (believe it or not sometimes EHM can be crowded) and you'll go so often that even if you only get one ride in no biggie. I don't think there was a day on my program that we went to the parks and did everything - we never tried to since we knew we had so much time to see everything. If something had a long line you just simply came back in a few days or weeks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom