EMH Morning Question

angelfaerie52

Hey everyone,

I have a question regarding EMH mornings if you aren't staying onsite... I am going to the world tomorrow and it looks like AK has an EMH morning. If we go for 9 AM anyway, will there be issues purchasing an annual pass for my friend? How does it work for offsite people? Any advice would be great. I wanted to hit AK first so we could do Everest... do you think MGM might be best for 9 and then go to AK after? We're going to try and do as much as we can tomorrow...

happymom52003

If it were me, I would not go to AK on the EMH morning because the park will already have a ton of people, so EE will already have a long wait by the time you get to it. Get there early the next day so you will be one of the first people in the park. As a general rule, we have found that unless we want to take advantage of the EMH, we avoid the park that has them in the morning. We like to get to the parks before opening to ride the popular rides before the lines get insane, so going at normal park opening on an EMH morning defeats that purpose.
Edit:Sorry....I just read your post again...are you just going to be there for one day? If so, then maybe you should go to AK first. If you wait until later in the day, FP might be gone for EE and you would have to wait a long time anyway....
But then again if you go to MGM at opening you could do ToT and RRC without long lines....

Upvote 0

angelfaerie52

Original Poster
Oh, I agree about it being packed. The thing is, we are law students and we live in Orlando, so this is a one day thing. We *might* go back to the parks the next weekend, my friend has just never done AK and we wanted to hit up Everest.

Do you think it will have died down a bit by the end of the AM? We don't mind waiting like 40-60 minutes for it, but I don't want to waste the day in a 90 minute line...

Upvote 0

happymom52003

Oh, I agree about it being packed. The thing is, we are law students and we live in Orlando, so this is a one day thing. We *might* go back to the parks the next weekend, my friend has just never done AK and we wanted to hit up Everest.

Do you think it will have died down a bit by the end of the AM? We don't mind waiting like 40-60 minutes for it, but I don't want to waste the day in a 90 minute line...

As long as you get there before the fast passes are all gone (I have no idea how fast they go this time of year), then you should be fine....anyone else know how soon the fastpasses for EE are gone on a Sat. in August?

Upvote 0
My wife and I went to WDW the this week in August last year. We went to AK on an EMH morning. We got to EE about 8:45 or 45 minutes after the park opened early. There was a big line to get on EE already - I do not know the wait time. We waited about 5 minutes to get our FP. I believe the FP time was about 2 hours later. When we returned to ride it at our FP time, we basically walked on the ride.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom