EMH hours posted online

sbkline

EMH hours seem to be posted 6 months in advance on www.disneyworld.com. Right now, they have up to February. So I guess EMH for our April trip will be posted in October. My question is, are they pretty prompt on getting it up on the first of the month, or is it towards the middle of the month, or just whenever they feel like? With only 2 days to go until September, I'm just kind of excited at the fact that in two days, I will be able to say "next month I can make my EMH plans and my ADR's". :sohappy:

kachow

We were doing the same thing for our trip and my memory is that it was pretty much on the 1st of the month. Maybe first business day, I forget exactly, but definitely within the first few days.

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Well, today is Sept 1 and I just checked www.disneyworld.com and EMH for March 2007 is now posted. So I guess I can assume that a month from today, I can get on there and start some big time planning for our April trip next year. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
From looking at the site, I notice that each park always seems to have EMH on the same day, ie, every Thursday, every Wednesday, etc. For those of you who have done EMH several times, are there any particular days of the week that a certain park is most likely to have EMH? I know I only have a month until it is officially posted for April, but being the impatient person that I am, I just wondered if, for example, Thursdays seem to be the day for MK EMH, or Tuesday for EPCOT, etc? Are there any kind of patterns to look out for other than the fact that within each month, each park's EMH are all on the same days in that month?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom