EMH for CM's

DisneySaint

Original Poster
Another dumb question, but can you get an EMH wristband as a CM or is it absolutely strictly for resort guests? Looking to stay at MK tomorrow 'till Midnight! :wave:

madtheswine630

*pokes head in* So as a CM, you're not allowed to take advantage of EMH on your days off? Or are we just talking about the wristbands themselves, here?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Yep, tis true. Same with trying to sneak in any of the Halloween Parties, Christmas Parties etc.
What was it that I heard through the grapevine? This year, the first MNSSHP night, 10 CM's terminated for sneaking in?

CrashNet

Yeah, EMH is strictly for resort guests. I worked EMH as a captian...trust me, you don't want to get caught getting a wristband. You get terminated, the person who gave it to you gets terminated, if that person is not the captain for that area the captain gets a reprimand, and the manager in charge of that evening gets to go visit the big boss's office.

Honestly, its just not worth it.

As for the Halloween and Christmas parties, sneaking in to a party that is a hardticket event is basically stealing. That's why they provide you opportunities for discounts on select days and easy access to purchase tickets at cast shops.

MuRkErY

Yeah, EMH is strictly for resort guests. I worked EMH as a captian...trust me, you don't want to get caught getting a wristband. You get terminated, the person who gave it to you gets terminated, if that person is not the captain for that area the captain gets a reprimand, and the manager in charge of that evening gets to go visit the big boss's office.

Honestly, its just not worth it.

You can easily get away with it though, if you just think a little.

Ok, so you go EMH, with say 3 of your friends. You know somebody handing out EMH wristbands so you get one for you, and 3 for your friends. As your walking around the park you happen to run into your manager... All you need to say is that your friends are stopping at (Pick a Disney Resort)... Easy. That's what we all used to do anyway, if we ever went to EMH.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom