EMH- Avoid parks???

stace1214

My DH and I are going to WDW Aug 21st to 26th... I keep reading that the parks with EMH should be avoided. Since we're staying at POFQ, I planned that we would take advantage of an extra hour in the AM and three in the PM. Now I'm a little concerned that it's going to be super crowded, especially in the evening. What do you think? In your experience, is it better to avoid the EMH parks? Thanks!!:wave:

courty

firstly i would like to say that i miss e-ticket nights (i think thats what they were called like 10 years ago lol)...basically free reign over the parks...as far as EMH go ive found the AM to be worthwhile, we had a fantastic early morning at AK, rode everest a good 5 or 6 times with basically no wait. We did HS one evening late, it was worth seeing fantasmic later at night however when we tried to go ride RocknRollar Coaster or Tower of terror the lines were almost busier than they were in the afternoon...so we left. Ive found the AM's to deffinitly be worth it tho! hit up the most popular rides first and use the single rider lines if possible.

Upvote 0

maryszhi

i always take emh both of them. no matter what the crowds, i always get on rides. also great oppurtunity to shop. also its great becuase you wont feel stressed while touring that you have to get everything accomplished

Upvote 0

phenom1307

when i was down in june i went to AM EMH at DHS and Epcot and it was great. at DHS i rode TSM 2x, ToT, and RnRC all before 9...i laso rode TSM another 2x before 10. At Epcot i was able to ride Soarin, MS, and TT all before 9 and Soarin another time before 10.

PM EMH i feel like I have less luck at. I seem to be able to only get in 3 or so rides in because the waits are longer. So it is not so much about getting on all the rides it is the atmosphere of being in the parks at night.

So i think AM you should always try to go to but make sure you get there early so you can be near the front. PM is more of a hit-or-miss kinda thing some days there won't be long waits and other times there will.

Upvote 0

coltow

My DH and I are going to WDW Aug 21st to 26th... I keep reading that the parks with EMH should be avoided. Since we're staying at POFQ, I planned that we would take advantage of an extra hour in the AM and three in the PM. Now I'm a little concerned that it's going to be super crowded, especially in the evening. What do you think? In your experience, is it better to avoid the EMH parks? Thanks!!:wave:
We love the morning hours, especially at MK & AK. We tried evening ones a few times and to us it's just not worth it. We have small children and even with a nap it still ends up being too late. We have also found that evening hours are way more busy. Not everyone likes to get up early on vacation, but most don't mind staying up late so the morning hours usually aren't as busy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom