EMH- avoid it or take advantage?

Shelby

Original Poster
we are staying in the dolphin so I don't think we are entitled to the EMH anyway, but we're wondering if it would be better for us to avoid the park completely on an EMH day...

from our experience the EMH means that EVERYONE will be at that park that day...

what do you think?

scorp111

:)We have always found the morning EMH a good bet, because most people can't be bothered to get up early enough!

Evening EMH, unless it is during off-peak season, is less of a bargain. Particular the first hour or two. If you can hold out the very end (more difficult with little ones), then it will often be a decent deal the last hour.

Guests of the Dolphin are eligible for EMH btw :)

NewfieFan

I wondered the same thing when I was going. My question to you would be do you have the park hopper option? Alot of people (and WDW guide books) recommend going to the park that has the morning EMH and than leaving by lunch time when the park becomes too crowded. I went to almost all the morning EMH on my last trip of 7 days. One moring at the MK we walked right on to "It's a Small World", "Mickey's Philharmagic", and "The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh". I found them to be quite relaxing actually. I guess it comes down to whether or not you like early mornings. As for the evening EMH I can't really comment b/c we only took advantage of them once. We had two small children and by the time the park was closing for everyone else we were too tired to take in any evening EMH.
FYI, we are planning another trip for next year and I plan on doing moring EMH again. They were worth the lost hour of sleep!!! (And we always went back to the hotel for a nap in the afternoon anyway.):snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom