EMH at waterparks

dmbcrush5

I wasn't planning to add the waterpark option to my multi-day ticket, and was planning to simply buy admission to Typhoon Lagoon when I get there. I'll be staying on property, so I was hoping to take advantage of the morning EMH. Will they simply ask me to show my room key when I buy a ticket for admission when the park opens early, or will I need to have the option built into my multi-day pass? Thanks for your help!

Jill

adjonline

You can buy a One-Day admission ticket to TL at the TL kiosks, then proceed to the turnstiles, show your room key and they'll let you in on that One-Day ticket.

It doesn't matter if you also have a multi-day pass. (I'm presuming you're asking because you're storing the multi-day pass on the Key to the World...but it still doesn't make a difference).

Upvote 0

adjonline

They are a new occurence. Disney began trialling them in August 2005. They are morning only at Blizzard Beach, and both morning and evenings at Typhoon Lagoon. (BB cannot do evening EMHs do to a lack of lighting; for the same reason Crush'n'Gusher at TL doesn't operate after dusk).

From the currently public park schedules, it appears Disney is moving to an EMH every morning at both water parks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom