Email Rates for Dec.

RAMBLER5678

Got a email today from Disney $49/night for value and $79/ night for moderate. I just rebooked my ress $55/ night with tax Pop Century and $345/ night with tax Poly Concierge.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Discount Codes

I know that Disney has offered this rate before, last year, if I recall correctly, for the same time frame. I also know that as a former cast member, that this rate is fairly close to what we got for a rate. These are fantastic rates when you add it all up. I'm truly hoping that somehow I can swing a few days for us in Dec., and hopefully these rates will still be in effect.

In relation to the mailing lists, I would tell you that we have ordered the vacation dvds for the last to vacation seasons, but no emails have been received. I believe we'll try it again and see what happens. If this is strictly a regoinal mailing, I'm curious as to what criteria is used. I'm sure some of it has to do with the frequency of your visits.

Just some thoughts.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell'sMom

Hey Rambler5678, I got the email too...I was so excited because I've never gotten a postcard or anything. We have 4 rooms reserved at the Wilderness Lodge in December and I was able to get each room for 7 nights for a total of $1069!! We are saving $500 for each room!! Yeah!!!

Upvote 0

bgraham34

I got mine and i was able to change my existing reservation at the wilderness lodge from 199.99 a night plus tax to 153.00 with tax per night. I was very very happy.

Upvote 0

R&RsMom

I got an email also and when I called today to try to change my reservation at the WL for Oct I was told there were no rooms available using that discount (except concierge). Has anyone had any luck in getting a discount for Oct? I am going to wait for an AP discount next. I wonder if this means that there will be no rooms left with an AP discount as well for Oct??

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Disney usually puts aside a certain amount of rooms for each offer. I would keep trying. Also, they will have a certain amount of rooms aside for AP's also. If you need help, get in touch with me and I will see what I can do.

Pam

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
These e-mail rates are going fast from what I have been told. So if you do recieve the e-mail and you are planning on going, call immediately!! If you need any help or would like me to book it for you, please do not hesitate to contact me. The fastest way to get me is by e-mail. pam@kingdomkonsultant.com

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom