Email Rates for Dec.

RAMBLER5678

Got a email today from Disney $49/night for value and $79/ night for moderate. I just rebooked my ress $55/ night with tax Pop Century and $345/ night with tax Poly Concierge.

RAMBLER5678

Original Poster
You have to have the code on the email or postcard to get the offer. The cm told me I had to bring a copy of the email to recieve the new rates at checkin.I saved $130 over the AAA rate I had booked.Who knows maybe something better will come out..On another site folks are talking about maybe Sunday AP rates coming out.Good luck everyone :)

Upvote 0

Joevn

Does it give a discount on the deluxe resorts as well? How much? If not, do y'all think one should stay at a value resort for $49 or pay the extra $30 for the moderate? I've only stayed at the value resorts, so I'm wondering if the moderate hotels are worth the extra money. Do you get better, personalized service, are the rooms nicer, etc.?

Thanks in advance for any responses! :)

Joe

Upvote 0

dizneykev

From my many experiences there, simply having the code is enough. If you are kind enough to share, that would be appreciated,. Your post kind of sounds like you only did it to brag, however.

Dizneykev

Upvote 0

rosebud's mom

Yes, please let us know. I'm one of those Northerners who has picked up an annual pass but can't activate it until I get to Florida - ( going in Dec ) and the Central Reservations woman I talked to said that the discounted rates would be limited to certain rooms and I couldn't apply the rate until I got there and then HOPE that there was a room left on that plan. Getting the code would mean a longer stay for us !!!

Upvote 0

RAMBLER5678

Original Poster
Yes the rack rate for the Poly concierge is $390/night. With the email I got it for $300 a night.The email list the rates for value and the moderates but says just to call and ask about the special rates on the deluxe propertys. When i called I got my Pop at $49/night and asked about Poly it went down to $300/night vs $390/night.

Upvote 0

RAMBLER5678

Original Poster
Sorry not trying to brag just trying to help. Sorry if some of youll feel this way. I did not use a code. The email had a pin number. When I gave my pin the CM called me by name, so they do know who got the specials. Sorry I truly wish everyone had got one..

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
wdwfan30 said:
i got the same e mail today not sure if it will help but there is no code only a pin # 34310107272220

That pin number is given to you only. If someone else tries to use it, it will bring up your name. That's why they assign pin numbers to those e-mails. They are just like the post cards.
At least this is a good sign that the discounts for everyone else will be out soon.

Pam

Upvote 0

Lauriebar

What do you have to do to get on this e-mail discount list? We have booked a WDW vacation every year for the past ten years and always stay on property. When I call to make arrangements they always ask for my e-mail address, but I have yet to receive any offers. What am I not doing?

Upvote 0

AEfx

Lauriebar said:
What do you have to do to get on this e-mail discount list? We have booked a WDW vacation every year for the past ten years and always stay on property. When I call to make arrangements they always ask for my e-mail address, but I have yet to receive any offers. What am I not doing?

I started getting the post-cards right after I ordered the Vacation planning video. However, they are done by region/state, but ordering the video from the Disney website should put you on the list for when they make offers to your area.

AEfx

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
These are the dates from the e-mail

Offers valid most nights 8/29-12/19/04, but not valid at all from 10/17-10/20/04, 11/10-11/13/04 and 11/23-11/27/04. Number of rooms available at these rates is limited. Tax not included.

There should be a discount coming out for everyone to use shortly. This usually preceeds the general public discounts that they release.

Pam

Upvote 0

AEfx

Wow, thanks for the dates, Pam. Are the dates inclusive? I was supposed to arrive on the 20th - will I need to make it the 21st (and extend my trip by an extra day at the end)?

Thanks for all the great info,

AEfx

Upvote 0

imamouse

RAMBLER5678 said:
Got a email today from Disney $49/night for value and $79/ night for moderate. I just rebooked my ress $55/ night with tax Pop Century and $345/ night with tax Poly Concierge.

Do you have an Annual Pass? Are you a FL resident? I'm trying to figure out the target market for this email 'cos I have an AP, but have not received any AP emails in months. I am anxious to find out if I qualify for this email, but did not receive it for whatever reason. My PC crashed a few months ago and we had to buy a new one, so even though my email address didn't change, I'm wondering is something about the change of PC impacted these emails.

I have an Oct reservation [at full price] and I've been on the lookout for the fall discounts, so if you wouldn't mind letting me know if you have an AP, etc I'd be most grateful. :lookaroun Thanks!

Upvote 0

Joevn

My partner got an e-mail for this and he probably got it because it was his credit card that was used to reserve and pay for our room during our last trip. We also used an off season code for the first few weeks of January. I'm pretty sure he had no prior contact with WDW before so it would have to be either one of those or both combined that got him on the e-mail list for these Fall deals.

Joe

Upvote 0

imamouse

In addition to having an AP, I also have the BankOne Disney Visa card, and my most recent visit to WDW was May of this year. Still trying to figure this out, so thanks for the additional info.

Upvote 0

imamouse

rosebud's mom said:
Yes, please let us know. I'm one of those Northerners who has picked up an annual pass but can't activate it until I get to Florida - ( going in Dec ) and the Central Reservations woman I talked to said that the discounted rates would be limited to certain rooms and I couldn't apply the rate until I got there and then HOPE that there was a room left on that plan. Getting the code would mean a longer stay for us !!!

Last Nov I was able to secure the AP rate prior to arrival, although I only had an AP voucher. You might try calling the Passholder Hotline: (407) 560-PASS (7277) instead of Central Reservations. Good luck! :wave:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
You definately do not need to have your AP validated when you make your reservation. You should have it validated though when you check in just to cover your behind in case they want to check it. There should not be a problem though.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom